Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Short/Quick OS: Like A Dagger Through My Heart

RabbaVe Senior Member
RabbaVe
RabbaVe

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hey Guys! Smile

Decided to write my first Os! It is based on Friday's Episode! I hope you like it! Please like! Sorry if it's a bit short! Also if you do like it please look in my Siggy for the link to the rest of my ARHI-based work! Embarrassed

Khushi's POV

I couldn't believe it..how could he say something like that?  Each time he says it, my heart breaks more & more. I can't take it. He always does that, why can he accept it. Besides what does it matter to him? He's getting engaged. To Lavanya. Not me. Nothing feels good anymore, I don't want to marry Shayam, but I have to for my dad. I cant understand anything anymore, its to difficult.  I give up. It hurts so much, but why? Why does it hurt so much when the harsh words come from him? Why does it he care so much if his engagement matters to me?

ASR POV:

I watched her sit down and watched as each tear fell down her smooth cheeks. It's like a dagger is being shot through my heart over & over as each tear falls down her face.  I want to wipe them away, take away her pain, hold her in my arms. But I cant. What hurts most is I caused her pain, how can I do such a thing? Why does it hurt me so much? Why can't I forget her? Why does it matter so much if my engagement matters to her like hers did to me? 

I should have never said a single word that I did.

And now, I'm sitting alone in my car, thinking of her, unable to talk. My throat feels dry like the guilt is sucking up every last bit of moisture in my mouth. 

I won't let it happen again. I can't. 

Sorry it kind of sucked! x

Saffy xx

Edited by RabbaVe - 27 November 2011 at 9:39am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklillieslaila889memariomanjusha_92nainac01WorkerBhiddenpearljessjazzpeppygeekongongongnayikaiqbals4everArhiDeewanismileyhug7679--BSI-FaNaTic---Zeenat-meenaluma--Siva--siva2901..Anita...Saraa.ajoopdumas.SajnaVe.

memario Senior Member
memario
memario

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
really nicely written :)
DGP14bally Newbie
DGP14bally
DGP14bally

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
nicely done!
Rafid. IF-Achieverz
Rafid.
Rafid.

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
superb!!!!!!!
sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
nice start
peppygeek Goldie
peppygeek
peppygeek

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Well I don't think it sucked it anyway. Short, definitely not sweet but yes heart touching. write more.
tina_1234 IF-Sizzlerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
nyc one
..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Nicely written

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index