Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   

.: Last Post C.C :. #3 *L.P Quiz Pg61* (Page 7)

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 23280

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
NoriStar... how do you do all these, i mean making stunning siggys, avis, stacking avis & writing beautiful OS/FF!!!  how can on be so multi talented...kudos to you hunEmbarrassed so proud of youHug





-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 10772

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

Originally posted by lazzz

Originally posted by -Misha-

Originally posted by Hesperus

Girls, just perked in again, 'cause I made an avi I actually like LOL Look into CG - Luma, you'll maybe like it (ecsalerater scene) Wink

Mish, you using the sister siggie Shocked


Now what is Shocked for?? I love that water effect, at point I felt Mannu swimmingEmbarrassed
 
Evn i felt the same when i first saw ur SigEmbarrassed

That was what I found funny about the siggie LOL
 
Thats called Special effect nt FunnyAngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoSoul

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 10772

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Manvi's chachi is online nd she updated the status that 2mrw they will start the shoot for Virika mrg its an overnight shoot=)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoSoul

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 23280

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

Originally posted by lazzz

@Nori i love everything u make!!! U are jus the best believe it or ntStar

Thank you LOL

By the way, Mish, wanted to tel you since yesterday, I've an aunt living in Canada and asked my mom where exactly she lives - and was surprised to hear that she lives in Toronto Embarrassed Never felt the urge to visit her, but some day I might, for you Wink


Wow that will be like  DancingDancingDancingDancing day of my life NoriHug

You are most welcome anytime & will call Luma too...OMG will be like dream come true.

*wipes sachhi wale khushi ke tears* god m emotionalCry

Love you bothHug
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 10772

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misha-

Originally posted by Hesperus

Originally posted by lazzz

@Nori i love everything u make!!! U are jus the best believe it or ntStar

Thank you LOL

By the way, Mish, wanted to tel you since yesterday, I've an aunt living in Canada and asked my mom where exactly she lives - and was surprised to hear that she lives in Toronto Embarrassed Never felt the urge to visit her, but some day I might, for you Wink


Wow that will be like  DancingDancingDancingDancing day of my life NoriHug

You are most welcome anytime & will call Luma too...OMG will be like dream come true.

*wipes sachhi wale khushi ke tears* god m emotionalCry

Love you bothHug
 
Love u tooo MishHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoSoul

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 23280

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Aww thats sweet:D nd then u both can visit Indioa nd three of us will together go nd meet NishalEmbarrassed Big smile


and I am planning to call you both hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but yes meeting Nishal will be the best part of visiting IndiaEmbarrassed
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 10772

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misha-

Originally posted by lazzz

Aww thats sweet:D nd then u both can visit Indioa nd three of us will together go nd meet NishalEmbarrassed Big smile


and I am planning to call you both hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but yes meeting Nishal will be the best part of visiting IndiaEmbarrassed
 
It will be like a dream come true all three of us together we will go nd meet NiShal<3Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoSoul

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 23280

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Manvi's chachi is online nd she updated the status that 2mrw they will start the shoot for Virika mrg its an overnight shoot=)


What is chachi's name??Shocked
so wedding gonna happen..I hope its Virika wedding LOL

trust me this Manan guy scares me more than SwaminiLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index