shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

the guy shown on thursday cannot be prem. when raksha(the guy who was supposed to play prem) said in an interview that prem wil be a cool dude whose entry will be on a motor cycle. also isnt prem supposed to be college??nad no one really adressed that guy as prem in the entire show. i thnk he is just another guy niika adopted and the real prem is supposed to come later.whta do you guys say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshipra thumbnail

Hey Shruti,๐Ÿ˜Š

I do not think he is anybody else... His name at the beginning of the convention.. meeting thing was introduced as Mr.Sengupta... That is Komolikas surname in te beginning before her marriage to anyone.

BTW,

I had a strong feeling that the Kasak-Shravan-Prem story will follow thw Anu-Prerna-Bajaj one!!!!!!! HELP!!!๐Ÿ˜•

Khushalay thumbnail
i once read somewhere that the former kavya will play the prem but he wasn't there & iw anted him to be the prem bcoz first of all he looks like son i mean his looks r not sooo mature & secondly he resembles anurag somewhat..at a first glance u get the feeling that this is anu...tahts y i wanted him to be anu's son prem...& i don't like this prem hope that  he shouldn't be prem, i don't like hsi ears.
JinK thumbnail
Khushalay, you voiced my opinion๐Ÿ˜†
poison ivy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushalay

i once read somewhere that the former kavya will play the prem but he wasn't there & iw anted him to be the prem bcoz first of all he looks like son i mean his looks r not sooo mature & secondly he resembles anurag somewhat..at a first glance u get the feeling that this is anu...tahts y i wanted him to be anu's son prem...& i don't like this prem hope that  he shouldn't be prem, i don't like hsi ears.

oh no.... please!!! o god!! please not this

jhanifa thumbnail
mabey that guy in thursdays episode was komolika and subrotos sun...she problebly had a kid after she left...who knows ekta could do anything to play with our minds...
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey Kshipra,

just one point their in the shravan-kasak-prem story, how could that work, as Prem and kasak would be half-brother and sister..Right!!!!

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i was baout to point out the same thing amay, just hope that ekta remembers this๐Ÿ˜•
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well, i dont want Kushal as Prem. i hope he is not prem. well cant say cuz as kashipara said (His name at the beginning of the convention.. meeting thing was introduced as Mr.Sengupta... That is Komolikas surname in te beginning before her marriage to anyone) anything is possible.
lizzy thumbnail
i think dis is prem coz he is just like anu(the way he entered)it showed he had the same look and the style of speakin even