Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virika OS&SS ~ Someone Like You~updt 2 on pg 3

Prernarbofan IF-Dazzler
Prernarbofan
Prernarbofan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I just wrote it as an imagination of mine of the Virika wedding . Please give me feedback on this !

********************************************************************************************************************

She walked down the stairs wearing her lehnga . It was the most beautiful looking lehnga ever. With colours of peach , oranges it looked as if it was made for . Studded with gold and diamonds they added to her beauty . 

" di aap bahut sundar lag rahi hoo bilkul ek paari ke tarah"

jeevika smiled . She was happy that her younger sister thought she was looking beautiful but she wished the person she loved the most beside her sister thought the same . She looked at viren . He looked like a prince in his golden sherwani  adding to his royal looks . She found him the perfect man in the world . Not only his physical features but inside he was as clear as crystal and had a heart of gold .

He watched her coming down the stairs. For him she looked like an angel . An angel who had come to him straight from heaven and was going to be his in few hours.

"Bhai ! kya yahan se hi honeymoon mana lo ge "

" chup ho ja paagal koi sunlega"

" arre  sunne do ab sunne walli baat hai toh log sunnen ge hi "

Jeevikas family come with her down and make her sit  in the mandap beside viren offcourse . Jeevika sits there .

" aap aaj bahut sundar laag rahin hai . bilkul ek paari ki tarah "

Jeevika cant help blushing . She felt on top of the world . At last the day she was wishing for had come . Her marriage and that to with the man which every girl in her life would love to have . As soon as she had met him she had fallen in love with him. 

" aap bhi bahut ache lag rahe hain"

" woh toh mera bhai bachpan se hi lagta hai"

" virat !  jaa na loog se puch le ki kisi ko kuch chahiye toh nahin"

" haan haan  bhabhi aap ko kuch chahiye kya"

jeevika laughs .she always loved the jodi of the brothers

Pandit ji tells the bride and groom to hold hands.

Viren brings his hand forward . Jeevika holds it . She felt a warmth which she had never felt . She looked into his eyes she found his eyes full of love for her . She wanted to hold his hand forever .

*********************************************************************************************************

I will make the next update really soon . If you people like it I will think of convertingit into  a FF 

Love 

prerna

Edited by Prernarbofan - 30 November 2011 at 7:27am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

niyanthriehmmbhiluRitikaGarg8srinuvirikaktcharm5eemavini_karanrinku28VinalJainkavyakomaliblueberries.sabeehapuneetksingh9julzKryanian08_virmanarshi_nishyrelanpreetivrshabana20Love_FamilyTorajenna_ptara_211isnatavni_19Sarah4evaNishuMstarstelliepinky.paddaSaaraa.--Iqra--maneeshaF--Siva--MariQuestFilmsJyo.Arshi.IPK-NightDreamer-SaiS

Prernarbofan IF-Dazzler
Prernarbofan
Prernarbofan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
                                                                PM LIST 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ehmmbhiluPetal.28ktcharmshahziablueberries...Ananya..jenna_promanticgurl070Love_FamilyshaimahSaaraa.--Siva--The007Shivani

Prernarbofan IF-Dazzler
Prernarbofan
Prernarbofan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
isnt anyone interested 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saaraa.

vishid Goldie
vishid
vishid

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Nicely written

Please continue :D
AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Res!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Petal.28

shaan_khanak Groupbie
shaan_khanak
shaan_khanak

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Yes u can continue
ktcharm Groupbie
ktcharm
ktcharm

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
superlike preru  Clap  Clap Clap

pl contnue

huggs dear
The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
please continue and pmm me and i like your work

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index