Rach thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

If u missed out that episode than better watch repeat.
coz suju was looking very cute...

Now update...
Couple reached home..
Veena aunty welcome them n that pathetic background song was on..
Kashish remembring piyushs death body..and all other stuff ( it was simply pathetic).
Then Kashish gives a sweet (nakli) smile to veena.. As she enters she saw photo of piyush and started crying.
Then mouli tried to stop her but our sweet sujal stop her to do so. He went near to kash n says Kashish n asked mouli to take her to room.
Kashish remembers all the scenes with piyush how he hold her up to room.

In next scene Kashish is in her room standing near window just then sujal pass by window to come in to room. Sujal remembers the scene of Kash n Piyush wedding night when she closes the window of room. Sujal gets in the room. Room was beautifully decorated..
Kashish was bit emberresed n in tension. Sujal comes in n imagines some lovely
moments with kash. With Song going on (happy version). In those scenes kash was also looking very beautiful in black dress. sujal imagines happy moments with kash. they having good times. just then the his dream breaks n he move towards the window where kash was standing..
She was in full tension ki what to do. holding piyush's ring. Sujal come close to window (kash was standing their) Kash door hat jati hai. as if sujal use kha jayega. Sujal closes the window n she was scared like anything.

Then she turns n before suju says anything she says i am not ready 4 married life. And our sujal says ok fine.. He picks up pillow from bed n keep it on sofa. Then suju went to washroom to change..
And kash comes again in her real form. Throwing away her bangles n mangalsutra. Sujal comes out of washroom wearing white kurta payjama (looking damn sexy). kash goes to washroom n suju takes out a gift from drawer for kash.. he opens the window n then kash is back. as she says sujal he was shocked n try to hide the gift back in his hand..
She says that i use to love u n still love u but inbetween lot of things happen(nautanki). Suju stops her and says go n relax (to show that he dont need xplanations from her). She goes to bed n suju to sofa. Suju was still holding gift n thinks that kash tumne mujhse shadi to ki par mujhe apnaya nahi. par ekdin hamare beech k dooriyan kam hongi. tum jab bhi mud k dekhogi to mujhe apne saath paogi. (so sweet of him). On the other hand kash on bed thinks sujal hamare beech k fasle kabhi khatam nahi honge. Jab bhi tum mud k dekhoge to apne ko ekdam akela paoge.
Archie burning pics of sujal n kash n saying that ab saara pyar khatam ho gaya hai.

I must admit that kash was looking good after long time.. specially in black dress. Sujal asusual was looking hot. Yesterday i felt that they make a nice couple... The song sujal imagines was picturised beautifully.
Bechara sujal ekta kapoor k her hero ki tarah uske saath bhi hua.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice update rach..................πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

kash was looking mad when sujal was abt to close the door and she took a side like she had had some electric shock , he was not trying to touch her then , he was just closing the door .........😑

and yeah , both of them were lookin' lovely thru out the episode, they seemed to be made 4 each other(no offences meant 2 any1πŸ˜‰).....and sujal was looking great yar,plus very different: he looked extremely cute when he was trying to hide the gift from kash..........πŸ‘πŸΌ he's soooooo sweettttttttttt.......

and yeah sujal ki life unromantic hay to kya,usk sapnay kitnay romantic hain..........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž

Edited by simplyvivacious - 19 years ago
Rach thumbnail
good point atleast sapno mein to uski romantic side dekh sakte hai..
actually mein jab usne gift chupaya to woh bahut cute lag raha tha...
aur woh gana...
amazing....πŸ‘.
MrsRajeev thumbnail
dream was wonderful kas yeh such hota
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Amazing the dream sequence was excellent πŸ‘

Agar aisa chalta raha to unlog ke TRPs kabhi kaam nahe hoge ya phir hum log kaam nahe hone dengeπŸ˜‰

Cheeni thumbnail

I really Sujal"s secenes with the professor Sinha. Kuch ghabraya hua sa , kuch sharmaya hua saa phir jawab kamal ke deta hai usko . I always like sinha whenever he appears with Sujal on screen .

Wot say guys??

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I too like Prof and Suj scenes, very comical.

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agreed...........their scenes r both cute and hilariousπŸ‘