Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

SM UPDATE NOV 28- DEC 2

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmiyuva8lavanyazsupreeramyvijaykarthi173

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super fast Mon update lakshm! Clap

This Saru's Mom & Sis are too much... So much against Meenu! Confused Antha pakkam irendu peru - Meenu's Bro & Paati.  Intha pakkam ivanga irendu per!

OK, enough of... before Marriage scenes & dialogues...  Seekiram kalayannuthukku thedhi kuringkappa...   enna nadakuthunu parkkalam! Wink   Kandippa ithu oru 'Kalatta Kalyanam'athan irukkum!  Big smile

Edited by supree - 28 November 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushmita2004lilyjasmine101lakshm

sharmila.sharmi Groupbie
sharmila.sharmi
sharmila.sharmi

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Saravanan meenatchi is such nice pair . . . Eagerly Waiting for today epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_face

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Wednesday - eclat
sneha_vijay IF-Dazzler
sneha_vijay
sneha_vijay

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
thanks for the update ...
and the episode move interesting 
waiting for the next episode  
lilyjasmine101 Senior Member
lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supree

Thanks for the super fast Mon update lakshm! Clap

This Saru's Mom & Sis are too much... So much against Meenu! Confused Antha pakkam irendu peru - Meenu's Bro & Paati.  Intha pakkam ivanga irendu per!

OK, enough of... before Marriage scenes & dialogues...  Seekiram kalayannuthukku thedhi kuringkappa...   enna nadakuthunu parkkalam! Wink   Kandippa ithu oru 'Kalatta Kalyanam'athan irukkum!  Big smile

First of all, Let me take this opportunity to thank Lakshm for your hard work in providing updates. ClapClapClap I really appreciate this...

Yes, I agree with you Supree regarding the before Marriage scenes & dialogues while it is nice to see Meenu and Saru interactions but MOVE ON already director you have already proved that they love each other now get to the marriage where the story of this soap said to be the core importance. 

Yes, I really don't understand Saru's mom and sis hatred/strong dislike towards Meenu.. I've been watching from the begining isn't Sara's mom who wanted Saravanan to go see Meenu at the beginning ConfusedConfused why the sudden change???? Have I missed something?????????
Chellama Senior Member
Chellama
Chellama

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates...

Meenu is getting angry very fast and i think she needs to take more time to think Disapprove They'll have many problems if this continues like this.  They'll never be happy if fighting like this...

anyways, can't wait to see a turning point in this serial.  Thumbs Up
darknite Senior Member
darknite
darknite

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update. waiting for engagement to happen soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index