India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

kyunki...

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged
its getting 2 boring savita should start playing + now n should realize that wht ever tulsi had done 2 ansh was rite she should stand by tulsi now. morever abhishek's truth should b disclosed 2 all now especially 2 payal so tht she stop balming karan as her son's murderer. i don't know why ekta cant see lovers 2gether after such a long journey karan n nandini were 2gether n she seprated them again by showing da marriage of karan n tania its ok if tania was looking after bhooming n she was performing her best but thats not necessary that 2 take care of bhoomi she had 2 marry 2 karan n if she had 2 do so something like thz then there r other guys in shantiniketan whom she could got married why karanAngry

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged
romaila u r absouletly right. i hate it when payal blames karan & when savita dadi is still against tulsi...& most of all i hate when mihir listens to ba & savita...y doesn't he listen to himself & do whatever he wants...when ba tell her to do this , he agrees & when savita comes, spoils everything he agin agrees...whats this bullshit.
richakang Groupbie
richakang
richakang

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i guess the men in shantiniketan dont have any mind of their own , have you ever noticed the men folk are always standing behind the women folk quitely when they are talking to everyone about eveything when some problem arises in their house and the husbands and sons of the house are standing in the background with their heads down just listening to the women yapping away to glory......and also about ekta's serials not uniting the lover's ...i think that she herself may not have been united with the person she loves so thats why she takes her frustration out thru all her character's in her serials.....no seriously guys think over it not even once her character's have found their love easily and everyone in her serials atleast has 2 marriages minimum...........gawd i cant believe ppl take that stuff n believe it....i read these episodes just to see how crazy can somebody get
lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 2:38am | IP Logged
YEAH! ITS HIGH TIME EVERYONE IN SHANTINIKETAN UNDERSTANDS TULSI!AND THAT MIHIR!HE ALWAYS SAYS THAT HE LUVS TULSI VERY MUCH BUT HIS ACTIONS PROVE JUST THE OPPOSITE!
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 12:28am | IP Logged
yaar is main beechara mihiir ki kiya ghalti hai yeh tu sab ekta maii ki kari karie hai don't blame my swetoooo mihiir for it
SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged

HEY GUYZ KYUNKI IS GETTING TOO BORING DAY BY DAY...THE STUPIDITY IS NOT FINISHING....NOW KARAN MARRY TANYA...EHHHH WAT IS DIS...I HAVE DECIDED DAT I WILL NOT WTACH KYUNKI JAB TAK GAURI IWLL OT CUM....I JUS FEEL LIKE TO KILL THE SCRIPT WRITERAngryHOW CAN KARAN MARRY TANYA..N NOW DIS NEW NEWS DAT GAURI IS NOT GOIN TO CUMM....EHHHHHHHHHHHHH I M JUS FED UP

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Yep this serial is getting boring ,every one of Ekta's shows get boring day by day!! so dont be surprised!LOLI'm just waiting for Nandini to get out of coma!!

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
 If they don't show this crap then there would be nothing else to show. I don't understand why would Karan marry Tanya , she should have just stayed at there house and helped take care of Bhomi. there were other ppl in the stupid house to look after her but noo ekta had to get them married!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top