Members Lounge

India-Forums

Characteristics of hindi serial viewers

kaleidoscope IF-Veteran Member
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged

You know you are an addicted Hindi Serial Viewer when

1. You start to think wearing heavy dresses, jewelry and makeup even during the bedtime is very much cool.
  2. You know who Kekta Kapoor is and for which reasons K is there in front of her name.
  3. Your life literally stops after 7 in the evening.
  4. You are a member of India-forums.
  5. You start to think life would be easier if there were background music in our real life too.
  6. You go for shopping and you start to find things in unique manner like asking the shopkeeper if they have 'Parvati saree' or 'Kashish earrings'?
  7. In spite of the fact that you know what will happen in next episode, you still watch it.
  8. You do not go to your best friend's birthday party by making some silly excuses only because at that time there will be return of male protagonist from death in you favorite drama.
  9. All on a sudden your neighborhood auntie starts to like you a lot cause your and hers thoughts about a particular character is almost the same.
  10. You start to hate Saturdays and Sundays.
  11. Even though you know that one episode does not mean a huge advancement in storyline, your hands starts shaking if it is drama time and you are stuck in a never-ending traffic jam.
  12. Your boyfriend/ husband is jealous of the male protagonists of your favorite drama only because in front of them you talk only about those actors;)
  13. Your cell ring tone is set to any of the title song of the serials.
  14. To explain normal incidents of life you start to give references to different episodes of different serials.

Feel free to add….Embarrassed

Chocolate

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joshyalbinaAlBz

Lady In Pink IF-Veteran Member
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Amazing ! LOL LOL

My symptoms arent so good, I do most of the things specified in the list above. (Except to sleep in heavy clothes of course ! )

I think uv said it all...Though no matter how senseless Ektas soaps are, im hopelessly hooked Embarrassed N i love them Tongue
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 7:29am | IP Logged
wow i suffer almosrt all symptoms
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Hmmmm.....I think we can make some additions.....

15. You keep willing for things in your life to happen just like it did in one of your favorite serials.

16. Your mind keeps repeating the title track of your favorite serial and the latest advancements even when you're giving an exam.

17. You wake up till 5 am in the morning just to watch the repeat telecast of the serial you already watched the previous night.

18. You start quoting dialogues from serials at work or at parties or simple hang-outs.

19. You husband/boyfriend/family members just hate it when you enter the living room.

20. You cut your finger while cutting vegetables, and you just become unconscious or react as if you had a major accident and expect your hubby or family members to pamper you for it.

21. You start crying when your favorite character is beng bashed either physically or because of some conspiracy created by their enemies.

22. You begin halucinating/misinterpreting every little situation and believe that someone is conspiring against you.

23. When someone asks your advice on what to name their child you give them the names of your favorite characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheetal26061982

Sarah13 IF-Dazzler
Sarah13
Sarah13

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Gr8 Clap LOL

I am not addicted bt i do have some symptoms LOL
Lost_Soul141 IF-Rockerz
Lost_Soul141
Lost_Soul141

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
lol i have at least 10 of those symptoms!!!! LOL
Shezaadi Goldie
Shezaadi
Shezaadi

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angeleyes141

lol i have at least 10 of those symptoms!!!! LOL

lol me too!!!!LOLLOLLOL

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
lolz i counted and i have 11 of these symptopmz....more frm choco di'z list thn spike's list

8 frm choco di;z list...and
3 frm spike's list...........hehe

Go to top