Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

PIc test--can u see it (Page 3)

dkaddict jr Groupbie
dkaddict jr
dkaddict jr

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Hi Lata and everyone else,

Flattered! That's if you ask for one word to convey my feelings…btw…I don't think they have an emoticon to convey that directly either, besides this: Embarrassed LOL! Ahem…Mr. Vijay Bhatter…that one's for you! Wink  Anyways…I was serious about that post, and my new signature for that matter…!!! Tongue Come to think of it…no actually two things…I haven't been posting or should I say participating in the TD forums too much, for that matter…any of the IF forums. Been very busy with a science fair project!!!!Ouch Dead ERRRRR!!!! That too during the March Break!!! Can you believe it?!?!?! Angry Well…that's just me…I procrastinate WAY TOO MUCH! And I mean every bit of it! Lol…we had just about 6 months to do it…I I am stuck with doing it in one week! DeadACK!!

But guess what…I am the "chill-pill" types…no worries Wink! Lol…I think I evolved this year…no wait…last year…w/e…works for me! Big smile

Coming to the second thing…my new signature…as you may have noticed already…I am totally head-over-heels in love with my new signature! [I keep mentioning it everywhere!Confused)EmbarrassedLOLWell….no actually…That statement applies more to DKEmbarrassed…so for the purposes of a (lame old…compared to DK, of course!) signature…we'll just say I'm HAPPY with it (There's more to it…but hey…who cares!? Confused Wink LOL) I never originally appreciated…no wait...my rule: "YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT; BUT YOU GOTTA APPRECIATE IT FOR EXISTING / IT'S NOT GOOD; IT'S NOT BAD; IT'S JUST DIFFERENT" [to all you eager onez out there, no comments...plz! lol…I am vey stubborn…so noone tries to change my rule! ___ lol! "UFF! UR TOO MUCH, NAMITA!"___hahaha…don't we all just luv to hate that b***h! Anyways…back to my topic] , so for the purposes of this, we'll just say I never liked it in the first place…that good!? TongueBut ever since I watched Temptations 2004, and esp. that SRK love songs part…I LOVED THIS SONG!!! And as everyone may already know…I LOVE DK too…Embarrassed. [But I am not two-timing him! When it's DK...it's just him..not Ashish or anyone else..LOL!)

So...here's the equation:

"Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jaanaa Sanam…Pyaar Hotaa Hai Deewaanaa Sanam…Abb Yaahaan Se Kaahaan Jaayen Hum…Terii Baahon Mein Marr Jaayen Hum.."(DDLJ) + I LOVE YOU DK = my new signature!!!

How's that for some good math!?!?!? Confused Wink LOL

Anyways…You guys were right…This site is addivtive…

But then again, I don't regret things, cuz I don't do it in the first place if I think it's wrong…you guys are great! Though, regardless of my endless unconditional LOLlove  Confusedfor TD, you guys, and DK, I MUST get back to work!!! Angry

[To tell ya the truth…I am actually beginning to enjoy one week of science-fairring…lol…now that I am actually beginning to understand some of it!!! ConfusedWinkLOL]

Before I signoff, I mean my signature...but only most of it...Cuz I really wouldn't die for some TV character...it isn't love...only more like lustConfused is guess....lol....
And for those of you hwo didn't get the point of this post...2 reasons: 1, because it IS pointless LOL (timepass, Yaar!) and 2nd, because you don't understand HindiConfused:

In short my signature originates from a very famous Hindi movie song: "Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jaana Sanam" from the blockbuster "Dilwale Dhulaniya Le Jaayenge". Translation of my signature:

TUJHE DEKHA TO YE JAANA DK, PYAR HOTA HAI DEEWANA DK, AB YAHAN SE KAHAAN JAAYEN HUM, TERI BAAHON MEIN MARRJAAYEN HUM..."
"One glimpse of you has made me discover, the intensity of true love, where shall I go once out of this dream-like reality, prefer to die in your arms than separate..." (<--- Can't translate any better than this...If you need a better translation...GO LEARN HINDI! LOL)

Bye guys,

Promise to catch up with you ppl later,

Take Care,

Much Luv,

dkaddict jr Groupbie
dkaddict jr
dkaddict jr

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

Sorry..couldn't help it! lol. Just at random...Wutdya ppl think about the different emoticons they have at IF...they are certainly better than hotmail or yahoo ones, but I think they need more..wut say?!?! LOL

Sorry...I had to post something...I didn't feel like workingConfused...though I don't have a choice ! DeadAngryOuch [PS: I don't belive in the phrase 'you always have a choice'...when it comes to schooling, homework and anything related to that...I am a very sadistic person..the rest...optimisim rules!LOLlol)

Sorry...guys again...lol...don't need to reply to this post...as it is..it's completely pointless like the one above! LOL

U'll have to get used to more pointless posts...though I think the next one will drive you insane...cuz I find pointless posts interestingConfusedLOLWink...I don't think you do...lol! POINTLESSNESS RULES (over homework and school! Atleast it does us some good! ConfusedLOL I just don't know what yet...maybe I'll discover it in the next pointless post! ConfusedTongue)

Byes
TC
Much luv,
(notice the signature!...like I said..."i'm luvin it!")

dkaddict jr Groupbie
dkaddict jr
dkaddict jr

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged

hi ppl,

Another random pointless email! LMAO!LOL

I need to laugh to survive this!!!!! DeadOuchAngry

EVIL TEACHERS
EVIL GARGI
EVIL EVRY1 ELSE BUT DK, DISHA, VED, SUHAS, AZOBA, ME AND IF MEMBERS...

lol

I don't know where that came from....or even what teachers had to do with any of that!

lol

byes

tc

much luv,

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged

ur so funny, i remeber when my teachers gave me science fair projects, we had jan-march to work on them in class.i would be slacking off, while ever1 else was working really hard so they wouldn't fail. i was really "layed back" i would finish my project off in march beak 2. everyone else would get like a 80% and the minimun i got was 93%, every1 Angry was soooo mad @ me. i've alwayz slacked off in class, and it never effected me,  yet! ha! LOL mayb it will, things change, just beware if you aren't in high school yet, science honors teachers give u one project per WEEK, (its krazee!Confused) and 3 projects on long weekendz.

heres an equation 4 U...

Thumbs Up + 2 much homework = Dead <this waz me>

Geek + 2 much homework = Tongue<my so-called fellow class mates>

but yet i alwayz did better than them =LOL me

and about ur "pointless posts" im all about pointlessness i can blabber about nothing and make it sound like something, and then blabber about something and make it sound like nothing.  im not very bright outside of school, all my friends know that, i just seem  smart in school. i would explain why, but i know you'll all laugh. so i better not. by the way i love the DDLJ, my fave  movies, i saw it 6 years after it came out.

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged

gr8 picture, where did u get? is it actually on the sets, or has the picture been modified as an example? i wish itz real, i really want them to play holi on TD, it would be so much fun. especially with DK and Vedanth, just can't stop talking about the 2 brotherz,

inder... NO WAY. don't come anywhere near this episode, K!!! ,sorry, im being i lil harsh,but i mean it.

Go to top