Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Only Hd team came in their costumes relating to show and characters.Remaining others were nt like that.Not able to see Rati full costume also.
  I was expecting a different look of rati as she does have for different award functions and parties.Indira look really made me feel down.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wish they'd shown the performance scene just to make sure rishi isnt in there!
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

Only Hd team came in their costumes relating to show and characters.Remaining others were nt like that.Not able to see Rati full costume also.

I was expecting a different look of rati as she does have for different award functions and parties.Indira look really made me feel down.

Siree...nothing to feel low dear.
its Zee rishte awards and if u observe most of the Actors came in their character style only!!! only some who might have their performance in a different way are dresses differently.  And not to forget they are going to represent their family act over there...tho obviously they will be in character costumes only!!!!

Nevertheless...y costume ki fikar...Rati di ko dekho yaar.
And look forward for their Act - U'll be getting to see something different on stage probably something which  u will nvr get to see in the serial.
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lets hope the performance is good. i am not digging her kurta! 😕
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
@ moona ji could you come to you know where?🤣
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sun, Nov 27 2011 17:33 IST | 2 Views | Add your comment
SHARE:

A procession of TV stars led by an elephant, an aerial act and some colourful, energetic performances left the audience in awe at the Zee Rishtey Awards here.

The Andheri Sports Complex Saturday night was full of TV buffs, who came dressed in best of their fineries to watch their favourite small screen stars live.

Hiten Tejwani, Ankita Lokhande, Rubina Dilaik, Jai Bhanushali, Mahii Vij, Alok Nath, Aruna Irani, Ketaki Dave and Vibha Chhibber, among other actors from the channel's popular shows "Pavitra Rishta", "Choti Bahu", "Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli", "Ram Milayee Jodi", "Mrs.Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien", "Hitler Didi" and "Shobha Somnath Ki" were present at the event.

The stars made a unique entry via a procession - the cast of each show entered separately atop either a car or rickshaw and waved at their fans.

Hosted by Mona Singh, the awards ceremony also saw an aerial act by former participants and winners of the channel's flagship dance reality show "Dance India Dance" like Shakti, a grand skit by the cast of "Shobha Somnath Ki" and a performance on a medley of songs by the young actors of different shows.

A one minute silence was observed by everyone in remembrance of the victims of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.

The show was also attended by Urmila Matondkar, Shiney Ahuja, Sayali Bhagat and singer Bappi Lahiri, who enthralled the audience with a stanza of his latest chartbuster "Ooh la la" from "The Dirty Picture".

The awards will be aired on Zee TV at a later date and winners will be revealed than only.

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok Roshnee i am coming 😆
-aishuu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O..M..G!!!

they're both together 😍

both of em are cute <3

Love Rati so muchh and her dress is the same like Indira wears.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the links 😊
Sumit was looking good but i didn't like Rati's kurta 🤢

Edited by Favouriteofall - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
any idea about the best family award?