Saravanan Meenatchi

NEED REGULAR AND BACKUP UPDATERS FOR SAR-MEENAKSHI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Hy guys currently im updating for sm and sow will also join me by next week...but sometimes we are unable to update  so i thought if few more updaters can join in... it will be more easy and systematic and der will be no delays in update
so willing members please pm me or reply on this post on which days u can regularly update and also i need back up updaters ie if suppose a regular updater cannot update on that day she will pm u
and u can update...

so if u r interested  mention the days of updation and whether u can update on that day regularly or u would like to be a back up updater...

Edited by lakshm - 27 November 2011 at 5:17am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEED REGULAR AND BACKUP UPDATERS FOR SAR-MEENAKSHI" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top