Fan Fictions

FOREVER MINE- A KRIYAANSH FF- A FINAL NOTE (PG 78) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 86

ardy03

ardy03

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
plz pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nightrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FOREVER MINE- A KRIYAANSH FF- A FINAL NOTE (PG 78) (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nightrose

nightrose

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
sure:-)

Edited by nightrose - 09 December 2011 at 11:01am

nightrose

nightrose

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
PART 4

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Kriya today is the day wen ur life takes a new turn.. A turn towards ur goal, ur future... these were the words kriya's mind was practicing but her heart was singing another story... A story which she knew had started last nit... And she was trying to block 4m her memories the eyes that were responsible for it...    

As kriya absently buttered both sides of her toast her aunt walked in.. She said: gud morning darling, u seem lost.. wats wrong?. kriya suddenly snapped back to reality an said: nai kuch nai i cant wait to start wid college.. i soo xcited.. her aunt smiled luvingly and said: dats y I'm going to cum an personally leav u at collg today.. i no u miss ur mom 2day but darlin i promise i'll always be der.. kriya had tears i her eyes wen she thot of her mom... but she fought dem back an replied: aap hona den hw can i miss her... i see her in u all d time... both smiled an hugged.. but wen kriya closed her eyes she again saw dat pair of piercing eyes that had set her inside on fire...

Rey u don wanna be late on ur 1st day cum dwn fast... Rey cud hear that but sumhw since yesterday his heart and mind were working n opposite directions... his mom was callin him thinkin he was sleepin wen he knew he hadnt slept all nit thinking about not what he saw or did but wat he felt... he had never ever felt lik dat.. wat was it.. and y did it bother him so much.. and with these thots he jumped up luk in d mirror and said it startin of a new year Reyaansh.. time to become a superstar again...

Kriya stood at the enterance of St. louis were her aunt had dropped her... she felt fear and excitement at entering the gates of her future... her anxiety was taking over her when a red porsche zipped past her... the mood of the air around her suddenly changed.. the surrounding suddenly felt familiar like she knew it for a long time... and her anxiety became her confidence.. and as she took her 1st steps in the college she cud not see or touch it but she felt she had finally found her place in the world..

Rey parked his new porsche at his usual spot and jumped out.. but as soon as he put his foot out.. he new sumthing had changed.. the surrounding wind that usually got adimiration for him today adored him... he felt his heart thumping... and unknowingly he thot.. i cannot see or touch her.. but i do feel her.. wish she cud b here..

As he dwelled deep into des thots he suddely heard his best friends swayam and vicky call out 2 him..

Swayam smiling said dude wats wrong kal raat se itna lost kyun hai...

Vicky in a dreamy way said lost tho aaj mai bhi hoon yaar.. its d best day of my life..

Rey enquired kyun aaj kya hai??

Vicky: aaj meri deewani join kar rahi hai??

Swayam lukd absolutely disgusted and explained arre yaar iski dance class girl friend neha is joining college.. issiliye bechara pagal hogaya hai..

Vicky: oy talk in one language plz dont mix hindi and english..

Swayam: yyy?

Vicky shyly said: wo neha ko proper language use karne wale log hi achhe lagte hai..

Swayam lukd lik he wud throw up and said i dont understand ki koi ek ladki ke peeche itna stupid kaise ho sakta hai.. acccording to me luv shuv books aur movies k liye chodena chahiya and ladkiyon ko apne aap main.. dey r nuthin but trouble... bas apni so called special ladki se kya mil lo guys go mad.. they can only think of dem and feel dem around.. so dumb!!

Rey smiled to himself and said: ya so dumb!! vaise swayam tujhe kabhi koi ladki nai pasand aai???

swayam disgruntedly said duh nai...dats so clear..

Vicky winked at rey and said abhi tak it wasnt lekin ab hai..

Swayam asked kya???

Rey: Yahi dat ur gay...

Swayam: wat??

Vicky: chill dude v don mind as long as u don hit on us..

Rey smiled and said don worry vicky hum iske type ke nai hai...
And both started laughin...

Kriya was just in the Atrium wen a girl banged into her.. she turned around to find a girl in a short skirt and shirt luking at her.. as soon as she turned d girl started apologising.. kriya smiled and said it ok... on seeing kriya smile the girl gave big grin and said hi i'm sharon.. a first year student.. kriya replied  same here i'm kriya..

Sharon: i'm so glad i no sum1 now..

Kriya smiled and said me too.. i don no anyone.. so lets find our classes..

Sharon replied sure...

As both wlked towards the stairs the boys entered from the other end.. on seeing both the really pretty 1st years they walked towards dem for sum friendly ragging..

As rey and kriya both walked towards each other they kept feeling their last nit's intense feeling cuming back... they cudnt touch or see but dey did indeed feel..The air around dem had also bought back a fresh wave on memory from last nit.. and dey both tried to push dos thots out...

Rey, Swayam and Vicky stopped Sharon and Kriya and said freshers??

They replied yes...

Sharon sounded a bit scared but Kriya held her ground...

Rey seeing kriya's indifference said proudly i'm Reyaansh Singhania which u wud already b knowing..

Kriya in a puzzled tone asked y shud i be knowing dat??? kahin ke raja ho kya???
Rey : haan iss college ka...
Kriya: ya rit.. waise bhi mujhe aapka naam aur aap ki designation jaanne main koi interest nai hai...
Rey was shocked.. he had never seen sum1 treat him lik dat... and for sum reason he was angry that he did not feel mad at her on the contrary enjoyed their tussle... wat was wrong wid him??? he just stared at kriya blankly... click click..

Swayam bought rey back and said chod na y waste time..

Sharon half shy lukd at him and said ur swayam the dancer na???

Swayam gave her a cold luk and said tho???

Sharon said nothin i jus asked.. i luv ur dance...

Swayam lukd away by this time vicky had cum up with what he wanted the freshers to do... And just as he was about to open his mouth sumone 4m behind said vicky wat r u doin???

PRECAP: Sharon Kriya find another friend, Rey and Kriya have another run in with each other... Sharon cant stop admiring swayam.. and vicky has d best day of his life..

hope u gys lik it...

Edited by nightrose - 09 December 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorish91AKSHATA3110priyasogani8katiehiwatariVirManandJeeViluv.u.zindagiAabhiArShagrungta11CHOCOLATEKRIYAAnyaa_012sweetapple2995TheBlueAngelLoveKriyanshprrk86_Monu_KriyanshParvathi12Saumya_D3StolenKiss.--aimy--isnatnamylovkriyanshekiholosadafarshasweetydiyafriensukanyaaHot.Pink.HeelsSugarCubesKanchi..crazyskykuhu_Arsha..DamonCrazy..Mahak Sinhasun-naaaaaaaaaZehnaseeb.luv_arsha..KR..KriYaansh960The007Shivanianjali22

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
amazing could u plz pm me next time and that was one awesome update and amazing job yaar

nightrose

nightrose

nightrose

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

amazing could u plz pm me next time and that was one awesome update and amazing job yaar
ya sure an thanks a lot..

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
res
abi pdhke cment karti hu lol
cming back

nightrose

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz