Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FOREVER MINE- A KRIYAANSH FF- A FINAL NOTE (PG 78) (Page 5)

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Hi love the story and plz remember to pm me as I love the ff and u are doing well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nightrose

_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
hiii the concept is awesome
loved the 1st part...kriyansh r both different personalities
n the precap is really exciting
cant wait 4 their dance duo in the dark
continue when is possible!!
see yaaa =)

nightrose

nightrose Senior Member
nightrose
nightrose

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. And tonight that one soul was complete wen these two dynamically different yet completely same people came together in this hallowed hall.

Kriya and Reyaansh till this day had possesively kept their dance to themselves. No one was a part of their this half. But today everything changed. The I became We aur mera hamara ban gaya. Both lukd stared at each other in that silence.. wen the next song started to play...The song was Khuda jaane k main fida hoon...

Both did'nt know who started it or made the first move... but suddenly Rey found one of his has completely twisted around the girl's waiste and his other had securely holding her hand. he didnt know who she was or how she lukd but he felt she was perfect. he didnt need to see her dance to know she was amazing.. he already knew that and cudnt wait to be a part of. she was so slim that his one hand cud completely hold her and it suprised him of how pleased he was about how they fit together like peices of a single puzzle.

Kriya was shocked at how confidently he held her. but what shocked her more was how easily she trusted his hold. She was suprisd at hw glad she felt caged in his hands and hw she eagerly held on as if never wanting to let go...

And then they moved.. both bodies acted as one and each did what the other wanted at the slightest touch or move it was like they knew wat the other's heart spoke... The room was suddenly full of electracity and the heat from both their bodies was radiating the room... they danced lik it was their first and last... Nothing mattered other than the dance and their single soul... Each move and each step, each lift and jump made them yern for more and more...but lik all good things even this song came to an end... both stopped moving but did nt letgo of the other.. they each held on like they wont meet again... their eyes bore in2 each others with so many questions and emotions... the tension was mounting when Rey's phone rang and they were brought back 2 realty or rather their masked lives coz wat happened a few seconds back that was the most real thing either had felt.
Rey lukd at his phone.. it was his frend Swayam... He turned and picked up the phone..
Rey: yes Swayam kya hua?
Swayam: Ya dude wer the hell r u?
Rey: Dreaming..( in lost way)

Swayam: wat? Dude u drunk or wat? wen r u cuming?

Rey: i call u in sum time.. bye..
he cut the phone and turned..

And to his dismay there was no one there.. the room was empty... his other half had left and he knew that becoz he felt his soul tear...

Kriya ran as fast as she cud for she had never been this happy or scared in her life... she felt tears in her eyes and was worried to question herself as to why they were there... was it bcoz she had had the happiest momemt of her life or the fact that it had it had ended so fast... watever b the reason she was scared... and she cudnt wait 2 reach home.. wer everything will bring her back 2 fake reality...

Rey drove on nt knowing wer he was or wat destination he was heading too.. he was happy coz for the first time he felt lik he had really danced well.. and the compliment for him was his partner... he didn't know who she was or even how she lukd but he knew she was d most beautiful person he had ever seen... he thot of wer she was from and felt possesive like she was his personal dream...his personal soul..

Kriya sat in her room trying to think abt tom.. abt St Louis.. her new life... but she sumhw her thots kept going back to her dance partner.. to the stranger who she felt she knew for years.. he felt like he was for her... but these thots didnt make her happy, they scared her... she decided Kriya he was just a dream and you know in reality people, especially guys will always leav you.. they will never be there for you... From tom you will never go there and you will forget everthing and star a new life.. with these thots she closed her eyes but in her dreams all she see were a pair of deep bright eyes and she didnt dare to remember who they belonged too...

Rey reached Swayam's place but sat in the car and thot i have to find her.. even if it means goin der every nit.. he will find his other half... he will complete his soul...

PRECAP: kriya starts her new life at St. Louis or is it a continuation of the story she started last nit...
Rey enters collg and feels a change... has he changed or has sumthing in d collg changed..
and meet Swayam, Sharon, Vicky and Neha in new avatars..

HOPE U GUYS LIK IT..

Edited by nightrose - 01 December 2011 at 10:05am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...kritikakapoorish91contact.remyaSuppi_4_uAKSHATA3110priyasogani8VirManandJeeViluv.u.zindagiramya26Winzlover_kriyanshgrungta11kriyaansh.reyamAnyaa_012LoveKriyanshTheBlueAngelsweetapple2995Kriyansh_Monu_prrk86inshuuSaumya_D3aimy.isnatnamylovkriyanshsadafarshasweetydiyafriensukanyaaHot.Pink.HeelsKanchi..SugarCubeskuhu_ArshacrazyskyMahak Sinhasun-naaaaaaaaaZehnaseeb.luv_arsha..KR..KriYaansh960anjali22

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i just loved it
your ff has very deep feelings, you are very tallented, loved your writting skills its just awesome. dont have the words to express how much i loved it .its just superb, out of the world, fantastic
can only say

nightrose

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nightrose

magical_mania IF-Rockerz
magical_mania
magical_mania

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
nyc1...lvd deir dance
n waiting 4 d next part 2 c dm in new avatars
hope hel find sun dat kriya was d 1 who danced wid him

nightrose

nightrose Senior Member
nightrose
nightrose

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherrysood

i just loved it
your ff has very deep feelings, you are very tallented, loved your writting skills its just awesome. dont have the words to express how much i loved it .its just superb, out of the world, fantastic
can only say

thanku so much...
SugarCubes IF-Rockerz
SugarCubes
SugarCubes

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Wow!! It was amazing!! Gr8 wrk!! Luvd it!! New avatars, eeep!! Excited to knw!! Plzzz update soon nd thnks fr d pm..!! :D

nightrose

Go to top