Fan Fictions

FOREVER MINE- A KRIYAANSH FF- A FINAL NOTE (PG 78) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 86

Page 1
Page   of 86
Page 3 Page 86

kriyansh_rox760

kriyansh_rox760

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
THIS IS AWSUM PLZ CONTINUE
AND DO PM ME WHEN U UPDATE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nightrosesachi123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FOREVER MINE- A KRIYAANSH FF- A FINAL NOTE (PG 78) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
its awsum..pm me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nightrose

AabhiArSha

AabhiArSha

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
hey nyc concept..do PM me wen u update next...

nightrose

Saumya_D3

IF-Dazzler

Saumya_D3

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
WOW..!!!! just the first line makes u fall in love with this..!!!!!!! OSSOM..!!!!!

please do continue..!!!!!
and please PM me when u do..!!!!

-Saumya

nightrose

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
WOW AWEsome intro!! plzz update soon!! plz pm me!!Embarrassed

nightrose

kokoARSHA

Goldie

kokoARSHA

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
u should continue it...ur intro is nice...
do PM me when u update it

nightrose

SugarCubes

IF-Rockerz

SugarCubes

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
YES YES YES!! plzzz cntinu!! I luvd it!! Nd do pm me!! :D

nightrose

nightrose

nightrose

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

what and if are two words that are as unfriendly as words can be but when put together they are words that generate hope and courage within us...what if????

What if i cud do it... what if it were me... These were the words that were tormenting Kriya early on a sunday morning while she read paper about a competetion that was being held by the Singhania's production house to select the a individual to star with their famous dancer son... Kriya kept staring at the paper unable to put it down... she knew she wont participate.. yet it was nice to think of what it would be like... she suddenly snapped back to reality and said Kriya Ghai you dont dance so forget that and think about starting college tom... it wud be a life changng experiance.. what fun... as she thought about her new college St. Louis she suddenly closed her eyes and thought...                      
what if...

What if is a word that shows doubt and i am reyaansh singhania... i dont doubt.. i know... reyaansh had these thoughts as he got dressed for a photoshoot... tom again will be start of a new year... he was fresh out of his 1st year in St. louis.. he was their star... he was every1's star... no one ever doubted his ability and he never doubted it.. he knew he was the best at everything except one and that was Dance... everybody luvd his dance.. but for him it was never enough... he never thought himself perfect when he was on the dance floor.. no compliment was enough to tell him he did well.. maybe sumday he wud meet sum1 who cud make him feel gr8 abt his dance... and unwantingly he also thot...
what if...

Rhythm Shack...

Every gr8 artist has pet place where he shud wud go and practice for hours... it was an old abandoned dance school near overgrown vacant area that had youngster flock in during the day for various activities... but during evenings it was the place where may artists were born including our favorite characters..
Rey had been cuming here since he was 10.. evry evening he wud walk in with an ipod and start to dance.. he had created his steps here...this place was his home.. a place where he cud 4gt everything and just become a dance move...
That sunday was no different he like always came down for some alone practice time.. but because his car had trouble mid way he reached very late... it was around 9 30 and not expecting anyone to b der he walked in.. but as soon as he entered he heard music and the sound of someone matching there steps to the tune... but that was not what caught him... what caught him was the sudden change in the breeze and helpless question rising inside him as he walked towards the music... what if this was it...

kriya luvd Rhythm shack or dance hall as she called it... here she 4gt her hate for the world and her father.. all she cared was about dance... this place was just a little away from her house and evry nit after her aunt fell asleep she wud cum der to practice.. today she knew wud be her last day as 4m tom she wud become so busy that she will hav keep away 4m here... so tonight was a celebration of all the times she had had here... as she danced with no care of the world suddenly she felt sum movement outside and inside her.. she felt suddenly weak and helpless lik sumthing was drawing her out.. she pushed her thot away and continued to dance...
And as she turned on the dance floor the music stopped and she banged against sum1... he caught her...

it was dark neither cud see the other xcept for der eyes... both were breathing loudly like they had run a race and were trying to catch up... all they cud do was stare at the sparkling eyes of each other and know that sumthing just fit..

PRECAP- kriya and reyaansh dancing together in that dark room...

Edited by nightrose - 27 November 2011 at 9:14am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...iliveyoukritikakapoorAKSHATA3110archu395priyasogani8AabhiArShanavya_arshaWinzluv.u.zindagilover_kriyanshCHOCOLATEKRIYAAnyaa_012TheBlueAngelLoveKriyansh100littledevils_Monu_KriyanshSaumya_D3medha16isnatnamylovkriyansh--aimy--ekiholosujana9sukanyaasweetydiyafrienKUSHA14Hot.Pink.HeelsPumpkinnKanchi..crazyskysun-naaaaaaaaaMahak SinhaZehnaseeb.luv_arshaKriYaansh960..Rish....KR..anjali22_SenbonZakura_-MamuKiBhanji-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top