Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

jassis rude behaviour ,bechara purab (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RUPALV22

HiSmile,

Don't u think a pretty face has to be accompanied by poised gesture too, a beautiful woman can not sound ugly!!

If it was someone else offering her the contract she wud've showed that smile n said oh I 'm not a model! n if armaan then .... but it was purab so she has to be so snappish....a split personality !

this is the only reason for evoking so much rage in purab fans..drastic difference in her attitude for both .If u can't love him at least behave like a good normal human being!! 

If it was Armaan,she might or might not react differently. I might digest sum presumptious behaviour from my husband but if it is my freind,my instant reaction wud be ....how dare he?????Angry

If it was someone who was unknown,I wud refuse politely, but if it was my best friend, then I wud be furious.maybe I wud have kept quite at that point of time but wud be furious nevertheless. By the way,isn't Purab familiar how Jassi reacts when she is highhanded by some1 close to her? She did not spare Armaan whom she so blindly loved. What chance did he have?He shud have been gr8ful she forgave him and even accepted his gift while she isn't even accepting a mere phonecall from Armaan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

And as I have said elsewhere, how can Purab just walk back into her life after putting her and her entier family to so much disgrace and start making persumptious decisions about her life as if none of it ever happened?? The highhandedness of this man is just intolerable!!!!!!!!!

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
How can Purab dare to offer Jassi the modeling contract  publicly after she refused once. He should have talked to her again, instead of obliging her with the contract in front of everyone. Purab, deserved what he got. 
Sanaa Goldie
Sanaa
Sanaa

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Purab should be thankful that she is letting him anywhere near her.If I was at her place.I wud be avoiding him like plague. If he has so much good interest at heart why did he leave her to face the whole world's music ? Doesn't he know what kind of stigma is attatched to a girl and her family whose groom vanishes ? Or didn't he care? There have been enough times before when Jassi objected to his sugar daddy approach. You don't take important decisions about someone's life and announce it in front of the whole world in the gab of good interest and expect it to be lapped up.

BTW,Purab,of all ppl should have been aware that Jassi's reaction wud be something similar. Afterall, he experienced it the maximum to either horror or delight of many. When was Jassi an epitome of tact??So,even after 'knowing' her so well,he goes and does it again, well, he all but sent an invitation card to get insulted.Moreover it's high time he faced the music for at least something.

Well than won't it be right for Jassi not to Armaan.

Purab broke her heart when he broke the engagement.

So hasn't Armaan broken Jassi's heart now?

Armaan WAS WAS the love of Jassi's life. She still hasn't forgotten him and his betrayal. Purab being Jassi's friend broke her heart and just vanished.

Armaan being the love of her life, he doen't deserve forgiveness.

The love of your life breaking your heart is much worser than your friend breaking your heart.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RUPALV22

HiSmile,

Don't u think a pretty face has to be accompanied by poised gesture too, a beautiful woman can not sound ugly!!

If it was someone else offering her the contract she wud've showed that smile n said oh I 'm not a model! n if armaan then .... but it was purab so she has to be so snappish....a split personality !

this is the onlyreason for evoking so much rage in purab fans..drastic difference in her attitude for both .If u can't love him at least behave like a good normal human being!!

agreed . my poor purab! Cry Cry
Suzanna Newbie
Suzanna
Suzanna

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 2:13am | IP Logged

I agree with the comment that Jassi was rude... Angry Obviously, no matter what, No one is that rude to even a stranger. That was totally unnecessary.... Angryomg... why is she so mean to Purab? He should leave her and find someone who has a good attitude... She isn't a devi... my god... Purab U deserve way better...Embarrassed

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Ohh boo hoo, "she was rude". If pUrab's a real man, he'll get over it. If not, he better run to his precious meenakshi and cry to her about it Big smile

Edited by Deli - 20 March 2005 at 2:56am
sabeena Groupbie
sabeena
sabeena

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:53am | IP Logged
NOW JASSI IS NO LONGER A SIDHI SADHI LADKI AFTER ALL TWO HANDSOME AND RICH GUYS ARE AFTER HER THEN YEH ATTITUDE TOH ZAROORI HAI ,SHE IS A GIRL WITH NO BRAINS EK FRIEND HAI TOH EK PYAR BUT I WANT TO TELL HER THAT  PLZ REMEMBER A PHRASE SHADI USI SE KARO JO HAMARI IZZAT KARTA HO   CARE KARTA HO JO HUMEH HAR ROOP MEIN ACCEPT KARE  SO PURAB IS THE RIGHT PERSON LEKIN SHE IS  NOT UNDERSTANDING , KOI BAAT NAHI JASSI LAGTA TUMHE  BADE GLASSES SE WORLD KO DEKH NE KI ADAT HO GAYI HAI SHAYAD TUM AUR KISI BADE PERSON KI TALASH MEIN HO LOLBig smileSmile
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa

Originally posted by Minnie

Purab should be thankful that she is letting him anywhere near her.If I was at her place.I wud be avoiding him like plague. If he has so much good interest at heart why did he leave her to face the whole world's music ? Doesn't he know what kind of stigma is attatched to a girl and her family whose groom vanishes ? Or didn't he care? There have been enough times before when Jassi objected to his sugar daddy approach. You don't take important decisions about someone's life and announce it in front of the whole world in the gab of good interest and expect it to be lapped up.

BTW,Purab,of all ppl should have been aware that Jassi's reaction wud be something similar. Afterall, he experienced it the maximum to either horror or delight of many. When was Jassi an epitome of tact??So,even after 'knowing' her so well,he goes and does it again, well, he all but sent an invitation card to get insulted.Moreover it's high time he faced the music for at least something.

Well than won't it be right for Jassi not to Armaan.

Purab broke her heart when he broke the engagement.

So hasn't Armaan broken Jassi's heart now?

Armaan WAS WAS the love of Jassi's life. She still hasn't forgotten him and his betrayal. Purab being Jassi's friend broke her heart and just vanished.

Armaan being the love of her life, he doen't deserve forgiveness.

The love of your life breaking your heart is much worser than your friend breaking your heart.

Why is Armaan being dragged into this discussion?? Are we not discussing Purab and Jassi and the modelling contract? Confused

I can relate to Purab's claim that he loves Jassi, but not beyond that. He is as big a fool in assuming he knows and understands Jassi, as Mallika is in Armaan's case. If this were not true, why would he fall on his face once and then again? First, he thought he could get Jassi, knowing she was madly in love with Armaan and now, he thought Jassi would gladly accept the modelling contract - God.. does he know her at all??

Don't know what will happen later in the serial, but I think Jassi gave him a befitting reply! He dug his own grave there (before anyone gets offended, let me clarify that this is a saying and I think it fits this situationSmile)!

Go to top