Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluelotus thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Littleheart > Who is your favourite co star?
Apoorva Agnihotri > My fav co-star is Parmeet Sethi ( Raj) in Jassi Jaise ...

Littleheart > How come you are so expressive with your eyes? You do it as though you know what heart break is. Any experience?
Apoorva Agnihotri > It's because I like to mean what I say and what I do. I think we all go through heartbreaks in someway or the other.

Littleheart > Why can't you forget Jassi and love me?
Apoorva Agnihotri > That's because I get to see Jassi and I don't get to see you haaahaahaahahahahah!

I can't believe it.....................................................

Thanks a lot for this post Starry

He actually answered my three questions😊  omg  omg  omg  omg

Is this a dream?   somebody pinch me   hahaaaaahhaaaaaaaa............

Edited by bluelotus - 19 years ago
rouble thumbnail
thanks a lot for the transcript. he's soooooo cute 😳
bluelotus thumbnail

I can imagine him sitting in front of the computer answering all our questions smiling to himself, occassionally shaking his head.

And preferably in his valentines day outfit too................

What a charming image......................

Thank u very much Apoorva for taking time and effort to chat with us

I love u forever and ever and ever

Edited by bluelotus - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
U guys are so lucky!!!!!!😳
loveneha_r thumbnail
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!  he is soooo cute!!!!!😳
hawa_hawai thumbnail

Kamal > Honestly Apoorva. Would you have fallen in love with someone like Jassi in real life? What do you look for in women?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, I would have honestly. Her heart should be of gold. She should be a nice person. The outer beauty vanishes. It's the inner one that remains with you forever. 

wow. well said.

Pagli > I hate to just think Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi will end some time in the future. Please do more TV roles and show us your talent. We'll miss seeing you on TV. It's a request.
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, I will.

yay yipeeee...

Diva1 > Why is Apoorva visible only in Jassi Jasisi ... and not in some advertisements and music videos? Do you think it is defaming for a Bollywood actor like you who has been a part of this industry for years to explore more opportunity on TV?
Apoorva Agnihotri > It's because I am too lazy to meet people but now since you are telling, I will do something about it.

yes plz apu do something

Littleheart > Why can't you forget Jassi and love me?
Apoorva Agnihotri > That's because I get to see Jassi and I don't get to see you haaahaahaahahahahah!

lolz awww...

hema_kini > You have a beautiful wife in Shilpa! I am so happy for you! Is she a good cook? I know you are a vegetarian so what is your favourite dish?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, she is a really good cook. I like Kaali Daal –that's my favourite.

OMG....I love kaali daal too...

Hema_kini > What do you have to say about your popularity, the mass hysteria. Isn't it nice or does it bother you?
Apoorva Agnihotri > It doesn't bother me at all. I like it!

hee hee good. he should coem to this forum and chek out all the armaan worship..

thnx for sharing.

surnita thumbnail
Thanks Apu you are the best!!!
queenbee thumbnail
Apoorva, you have a date with me in your next janam, remember??? You've promised to be reborn as Apoorva and act as Armaan in JJKN - II and I've promised to be reborn as Mona and be cast as Jassi in JJKN - II ... and we're gonna fall in love on the sets. Don't forget your vaada, honeybunch😳❤️🤗
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chat, wen did this happen?
loveneha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selina

Apoorva Agnihotri

Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TVactor, Apoorva Agnihotri at 14.00 hrs on Friday, March 18, 2005 in Mumbai

Apoorva Agnihotri
TV actress

"

Love, Apoorva.

why is it tv actress????😕