Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
DJ Where are my flowers? CryOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3DJ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I think Dan is finally being well Dan, selfless Dan even though the book took him somewhere, but seems like as a person he is being there for everyone and no one is there for him

He is kind a friends with Chuck, and then there is Blair - who is always there for and so on, his book has failed it seems and he is also fighting his feelings for Blair which i do believe he has brushed them aside but its always there

True I have to agree there is no one there for Dan the outsider but I am liking him and Chuck at the moment LOL

I don't know I think Dan needs to have Eric back he needs someone to understand him! Cause Serena is all in love with him techinally, Nate has his own issues, Chuck well he is in love with Blair, Blair well she can't handle another guy with issues in her life so I really wonder where this is going to go I think I need to watch yesterday's episode LOL 

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Serena is one woman, who bores me lol, and yes i do believe she sees Dan as someone who is just gonna wait for her whilst she goes off with all the men she fancies in the world and think he will be waiting for her like he always has done lol, and i also dont believe her your the love of my life stance just coz he wrote a book on Blair lol

Dan seems to make everyone feel good about themselves, whilst Dan is well on his own, Poor Dan last week when he was drunk - and told Blair, he has always been there for her when no one else was, and said i didnt write a single bad word on the book, and you feel like saying Blair when are you gonna be there for him, he needs someone, his friend, your his best friend though you snatched that away from him as well

I was surprised last week Chuck saw and kinda even said that Dan is in love with Blair

I really think Blair's gonna lose the baby, and one person who will be there for her is Dan, and i think in a way, she will seek him out as well - she usually does and usually ends up at his loft when she is feeling like she does

Edited by Lennie - 29 November 2011 at 9:21am

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

What to gift you what to gift ... hmmm yes ...

this is for you ... Iris for the good news that you just had a breakthrough in your essay Embarrassed

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hey Lennie

these are for you

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Congratulations on the new thread Party

and Hello Ladies ...

Anku ... this is for you

Hayyee! Choo sweet. I lovee themmm! Thankss DJ! You're a gentleman! Approve
How have you beeen? :D

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Serena is one woman, who bores me lol, and yes i do believe she sees Dan as someone who is just gonna wait for her whilst she goes off with all the men she fancies in the world and think he will be waiting for her like he always has done lol, and i also dont believe her your the love of my life stance just coz he wrote a book on Blair lol

Dan seems to make everyone feel good about themselves, whilst Dan is well on his own, Poor Dan last week when he was drunk - and told Blair, he has always been there for her when no one else was, and said i didnt write a single bad word on the book, and you feel like saying Blair when are you gonna be there for him, he needs someone, his friend, your his best friend though you snatched that away from him as well

I was surprised last week Chuck saw and kinda even said that Dan is in love with Blair

I really think Blair's gonna lose the baby, and one person who will be there for her is Dan, and i think in a way, she will seek him out as well - she usually does and usually ends up at his loft when she is feeling like she does

Serena just expects Dan to be there, I think she hasn't realised she lost him a long time back with the whole Ben fiasco, I mean Dan stopped her from making such a huge mistake with the papers with the truth about Ben... I think that was the end of Dan and Serena, he moved on from that day... because as Eric pointed it out that it was the first time he didn't drop everything to save Serena after he kissed Blair. 

I think everyone forgets the importance of Dan because he is everyone's fall back after all the scheming and everything everyone goes back to Dan he saves everyone from their first form. I can see Blair back at the loft in the next few episodes, I don't think she will lose the baby but who knows... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by nikita_88

What to gift you what to gift ... hmmm yes ...

this is for you ... Iris for the good news that you just had a breakthrough in your essay Embarrassed

Thanks Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top