Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Anku I just understood the words in your Dabba ROFLROFLROFLROFL I am being too slow today! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
LMAOO Shak.

I see evil in me. The cute type ofcourse -> Evil Smile ROFL

Bye Mari.

Where were weee!

Niks sweety, what are you doing vaise? Are you chatting with us here? Or you're dancing? Or you're writing your essay? Or you're seeing evil? Something more?

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Anku I just understood the words in your Dabba ROFL I am being too slow today! 

I don't blame you! With a 2500 word essay on your mind, it's quite natural to be slooow! LOLLOL

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by Lennie

Congrats

I stopped watching DP long time back, i wished i didnt but so many episodes have goen by that i am not going to catch up so i just left it

Niki - Blair is off her head in a way, so less Dair scenes lately

I didn't watch any of the wedding stuff but started at the beginning of this month so it was alright, but if you are in the mood it is a good show to catch up on... 

I know I miss Dair but I am not sure if I want them as a couple but I really wonder how Blair will react when she finds out Dan is in love with her? 
I think for Dair to be ever a couple, it has to take a long time - and when she is in a better mind frame, coz at the moment she is too confused and in denial not about Dan, but about her life in general it seems

How come you dont want them as a couple, to me they are so compartible

Oh and yesterday, i saw Blair as a abuse victim, the stuff she came out with, taking all the blame for Chuck going dark, saying its all her fault

Blair reaction is probably going to be like she had with the book, going off on one lol, but i think deep down if she thinks about it, and her own feelings something will emerge

I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet... but with Dan and Blair I don't know I think it is a time bomb that is going to explode but I just feel somewhere through it all everyone will think Dan is the father to the baby 

But I don't know I don't like what Dan's love is doing to his character 

But Nate, I think his character just got a new boost in my eyes, in the last episode I was like there is actually a nice guy left in the show, he might always be confused about his feelings but he deserves to find the girl of his dreams and then I was like I miss Nate and Blair  LOL 

I don't with Gossip Girl it is keeping me on my toes! LOL

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new thread Party

and Hello Ladies ...

Anku ... this is for you

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

LMAOO Shak.

I see evil in me. The cute type ofcourse -> Evil Smile ROFL

Bye Mari.

Where were weee!

Niks sweety, what are you doing vaise? Are you chatting with us here? Or you're dancing? Or you're writing your essay? Or you're seeing evil? Something more?

My essay is on evil, I am just stuck on a paragraph so I am chatting and whilst chatting I am dancing to songs! ROFLROFLROFL 

Extreme multi- tasking plus waiting for the kick of caffeine and sugar

anku-

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Anku I just understood the words in your Dabba ROFL I am being too slow today! 

I don't blame you! With a 2500 word essay on your mind, it's quite natural to be slooow! LOLLOL

LOL I just had a break through with my essay!!!!!! Party

DJ..

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I think Dan is finally being well Dan, selfless Dan even though the book took him somewhere, but seems like as a person he is being there for everyone and no one is there for him

He is kind a friends with Chuck, and then there is Blair - who is always there for and so on, his book has failed it seems and he is also fighting his feelings for Blair which i do believe he has brushed them aside but its always there

Post Reply New Post

Go to top