Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Congooo! 🥳

Sorry I was busy on phone for a min :P

Reeto, nopee. Not making you part of the group
A quick HI fo now .. See you'll in a while. Keep spamming!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Shakkk!!! 

Anku ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I thought you had disappear! 

A question where do you guys see evil? 
I see evil in Anku's siggy dab ðŸ˜†. My bad!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaktheback

I see evil in Anku's siggy dab ðŸ˜†. My bad!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thanks Shak! 

Anku's dabba - in my essay I think my lecture will check to see if I am mentally ok! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikita_88

I didn't watch any of the wedding stuff but started at the beginning of this month so it was alright, but if you are in the mood it is a good show to catch up on... 

I know I miss Dair but I am not sure if I want them as a couple but I really wonder how Blair will react when she finds out Dan is in love with her? 

I think for Dair to be ever a couple, it has to take a long time - and when she is in a better mind frame, coz at the moment she is too confused and in denial not about Dan, but about her life in general it seems

How come you dont want them as a couple, to me they are so compartible

Oh and yesterday, i saw Blair as a abuse victim, the stuff she came out with, taking all the blame for Chuck going dark, saying its all her fault

Blair reaction is probably going to be like she had with the book, going off on one lol, but i think deep down if she thinks about it, and her own feelings something will emerge
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anku I just understood the words in your Dabba ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I am being too slow today! 
anku- thumbnail
LMAOO Shak.

I see evil in me. The cute type ofcourse -> 😈 🤣

Bye Mari.

Where were weee!

Niks sweety, what are you doing vaise? Are you chatting with us here? Or you're dancing? Or you're writing your essay? Or you're seeing evil? Something more?

anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Anku I just understood the words in your Dabba ðŸ¤£ I am being too slow today! 

I don't blame you! With a 2500 word essay on your mind, it's quite natural to be slooow! 😆😆

nikita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

I think for Dair to be ever a couple, it has to take a long time - and when she is in a better mind frame, coz at the moment she is too confused and in denial not about Dan, but about her life in general it seems

How come you dont want them as a couple, to me they are so compartible

Oh and yesterday, i saw Blair as a abuse victim, the stuff she came out with, taking all the blame for Chuck going dark, saying its all her fault

Blair reaction is probably going to be like she had with the book, going off on one lol, but i think deep down if she thinks about it, and her own feelings something will emerge

I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet... but with Dan and Blair I don't know I think it is a time bomb that is going to explode but I just feel somewhere through it all everyone will think Dan is the father to the baby 

But I don't know I don't like what Dan's love is doing to his character 

But Nate, I think his character just got a new boost in my eyes, in the last episode I was like there is actually a nice guy left in the show, he might always be confused about his feelings but he deserves to find the girl of his dreams and then I was like I miss Nate and Blair  ðŸ˜† 

I don't with Gossip Girl it is keeping me on my toes! ðŸ˜†