Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
<font size="3">It was always d other way round which hv been talked most in dis forum. I want to attract ur attention to d other side of d coin. Y khushi fall for arnav. Arnav a rude n shrewed man according to her. Her rakhas, lard governor n ghamandi person, den y did she fall for him. He is arrogant, misbehaves wid her, insults her n is such a jerk dat will never accept his true feelings abt ne1, den wat she has seen in him. As far I remember dat even khushi feels those gust of winds n all dat ishara right frm d begining of dis show. My question is Y?

Now just think abt d answers.
He always saves her, no matter how much dey hated. So basically he's not bad frm heart. Dat is an important aspect of arnav.

Physical proximities also line up. Khushi is no lesser despo dan arnav although she is always d 1st to break d chain of eye-lock or touch. But its not dat she is not feeling. Its just dat she is a girl n can't show d way arnav did.

Their similar pain of being an orphan. This was d most prominent thg which always brings dem 2gether watever d adverse circumstances are. Dey know d pain of being parentless which gv dem better understanding of d other.

Both hv seen d good part of d other which were not visible in d begining of d show, specially arnav's. Inspite if being attracted to him from d begining khushi mind is not ready to accept. Bcoz she hasn't seen d accha arnav. So her heart just stops b4 she fall more for him. Now she know him well. She know he's is wearing a mask of ASR which wen shed he is d best human being n she can't help herself falling for him.

Guys am I wrong?
</font>

Edited by rushshri - 27 November 2011 at 1:20am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Sehnila_shahrinunna_178KHUSHIASRBlueSpiritjioraShreya30456WorkerBpayal.12JalebibabyMsCeylon--BSI-FaNaTic--anjsGurmeet4Drashtitvshowfan..Amina..Mephisto-Dark_Fantasy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Y chamkeli fall for our hottie?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
No reply?

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Wow views - century
Comments - on duck

Gr8, I will break all record of sachin in reverse. ROFL

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
chamkili fell for Arnav who comes out ones in a while otherwise IPK would not have completed  6 months Wink
Arhi are reason for good TRP no doubt about that  LOL

sorry dear i do not want to go behind psychology or their destiny etc etc
i just replied to have some fun  Big smile and to break your record Wink because i like sachin Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

chamkili fell for Arnav who comes out ones in a while otherwise IPK would not have completed 6 months Wink
Arhi are reason for good TRP no doubt about that LOL

sorry dear i do not want to go behind psychology or their destiny etc etc
i just replied to have some fun Big smile and to break your record Wink because i like sachin Wink

Mera record rah gaya Cry . U r responsible otherwise I was not standing vry far frm sachin. Wt...

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
ye kya itne amazing post pe replis ki bohchar honi chaiye thi! LOL
i loved your postHeart
one reason because he is hot! and i remember one of cousin falling for such a devil (which was by the way her boss) just because he had some masculine and amazing kind of fragrance! and they got married too! having three children! Confusedgosh! she is a love sick fool i tell you! so you cant tell when you like whom and what you like about him! naturally dil to bacha hai jee! Tongue
khushi too probably like us! we too see what khushi saw right! fall for those hot looks and sexy smoking eyes which looks at her as if ... LOL rest i leave on you..you may complete my the sentence!

Edited by vampire_girl - 27 November 2011 at 2:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshriMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
What can I say? The HOTNESS would be enough to fall for!

Kushi was attracted and repulsed by him at the same time in the start! I think even NOW she feels that way sometimes... BUT she knows the Arnav in ASR now, and THIS is the person she has genuinley fallen for!

He is handsome, sexy and  passionate! Underneath the stern exterior he does have a warm heart (like his mum said in her letter). He loves his sister and is loyal to her! He showed his big heart when he was nice to that little kid at the temple and then paid Khushi's Dad's bill. He was even very respectful to Khushi's family!

He is good to his family. (Cares about them, even puts up with Mami).

Need I say more?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerBrushshri

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Wahji khushi ke liye pg 1 n arnav ke liye pg 3. Bahut na insafi hai.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.