Y chamkeli fall for our hottie?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
<font size="3">It was always d other way round which hv been talked most in dis forum. I want to attract ur attention to d other side of d coin. Y khushi fall for arnav. Arnav a rude n shrewed man according to her. Her rakhas, lard governor n ghamandi person, den y did she fall for him. He is arrogant, misbehaves wid her, insults her n is such a jerk dat will never accept his true feelings abt ne1, den wat she has seen in him. As far I remember dat even khushi feels those gust of winds n all dat ishara right frm d begining of dis show. My question is Y?

Now just think abt d answers.
He always saves her, no matter how much dey hated. So basically he's not bad frm heart. Dat is an important aspect of arnav.

Physical proximities also line up. Khushi is no lesser despo dan arnav although she is always d 1st to break d chain of eye-lock or touch. But its not dat she is not feeling. Its just dat she is a girl n can't show d way arnav did.

Their similar pain of being an orphan. This was d most prominent thg which always brings dem 2gether watever d adverse circumstances are. Dey know d pain of being parentless which gv dem better understanding of d other.

Both hv seen d good part of d other which were not visible in d begining of d show, specially arnav's. Inspite if being attracted to him from d begining khushi mind is not ready to accept. Bcoz she hasn't seen d accha arnav. So her heart just stops b4 she fall more for him. Now she know him well. She know he's is wearing a mask of ASR which wen shed he is d best human being n she can't help herself falling for him.

Guys am I wrong?
</font>
Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago
Wow views - century
Comments - on duck

Gr8, I will break all record of sachin in reverse. 🀣
chamkili fell for Arnav who comes out ones in a while otherwise IPK would not have completed  6 months πŸ˜‰
Arhi are reason for good TRP no doubt about that  πŸ˜†

sorry dear i do not want to go behind psychology or their destiny etc etc
i just replied to have some fun  πŸ˜ƒ and to break your record πŸ˜‰ because i like sachin πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by lwfw

chamkili fell for Arnav who comes out ones in a while otherwise IPK would not have completed 6 months πŸ˜‰
Arhi are reason for good TRP no doubt about that πŸ˜†

sorry dear i do not want to go behind psychology or their destiny etc etc
i just replied to have some fun πŸ˜ƒ and to break your record πŸ˜‰ because i like sachin πŸ˜‰

Mera record rah gaya 😭 . U r responsible otherwise I was not standing vry far frm sachin. Wt...
ye kya itne amazing post pe replis ki bohchar honi chaiye thi! πŸ˜†
i loved your post❀️
one reason because he is hot! and i remember one of cousin falling for such a devil (which was by the way her boss) just because he had some masculine and amazing kind of fragrance! and they got married too! having three children! πŸ˜•gosh! she is a love sick fool i tell you! so you cant tell when you like whom and what you like about him! naturally dil to bacha hai jee! πŸ˜›
khushi too probably like us! we too see what khushi saw right! fall for those hot looks and sexy smoking eyes which looks at her as if ... πŸ˜† rest i leave on you..you may complete my the sentence!
Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
What can I say? The HOTNESS would be enough to fall for!

Kushi was attracted and repulsed by him at the same time in the start! I think even NOW she feels that way sometimes... BUT she knows the Arnav in ASR now, and THIS is the person she has genuinley fallen for!

He is handsome, sexy and  passionate! Underneath the stern exterior he does have a warm heart (like his mum said in her letter). He loves his sister and is loyal to her! He showed his big heart when he was nice to that little kid at the temple and then paid Khushi's Dad's bill. He was even very respectful to Khushi's family!

He is good to his family. (Cares about them, even puts up with Mami).

Need I say more?
Wahji khushi ke liye pg 1 n arnav ke liye pg 3. Bahut na insafi hai.
Y dis topic is struggling. Is it not worth?
Khushi has so many reasons to fall for Arnav,
Good looks
Super Hero
Financier
Doctor
Body guard
Secret Admirer 
The list can go on...