CID

Episode 782 Zeherila Dart 3rd December 2011 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Looks like both the cases this week had revenge-based motives on the part of the criminals (I'm glad they didn't start promoting it as a "Badle Ki Aag Special" or something Tongue). I'd say the story (by a new writer, apparently) was pretty decent and sensible, at least there was a moderate feeling of suspense through the investigation. It would've been much more engaging if the screenplay was stronger. The dart/spring arrangement in the book idea was interesting, though it wasn't really a foolproof plan on the part of the culprit, but at least I didn't notice any major loopholes as such. The direction and editing were both quite good, though the opening was somewhat slow initially.

I'm disappointed by Daya sir's vanishing act today too, which was especially felt during the investigation scenes with ACP sir and Abhijeet in the lead. Ouch Ab kya kahein... the bi-weekly blues continue. It was nice to have Abhi sir in most of the scenes though (in his awesome detective mode! Thumbs Up ), and really refreshing to see ACP sir actively leading the bulk of the investigation Clap, and not just turn up at the end to deliver the phaansi dialogue. Apart from that, I liked how he was comparatively less harsh towards Avinash at the end, compared to yesterday's episode, considering what he had been through. Even Freddy's comic scenes were toned down and not exasperating, and the forensic scenes were decent; somehow, I feel Salil Singh has started to better understand the characters (now if only we get to see this in the team distribution!). The previously mentioned scene of the team with Gattu was great as well; I really liked Vivek and Kajal's performance there too. Thumbs Up 

If only the team distribution was better (a.k.a, minus Daya sir's Mr. India act), coupled with the screenplay, I think this one would've had a much better impact.

Edited by DemonStar - 03 December 2011 at 11:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smilesherdilalidebasree04astonish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 782 Zeherila Dart 3rd December 2011 (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
This case was comparitively better than yestrdays... But missed daya sir a lot Ouch
The khooni was again predictable... Within few mins of the murder.. i knew the khooni was that padosi...
But story was good... And so were acp sir and abhi sir Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar-Mansisherdilali

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Extraordinary episode. Infact its a nice episode to watch after a long time. Though the culprit was predictable, but story stands still. The episode had every elements like emotions, masalas, comic sequences, thrills etc.. etc..The process of investigation was nice..

Casting was good too. I don't mind anyone's absense in the episode. As there are two episodes in an week in rows, You can't expect everyone presenting the ocassions. Like Daya was missing almost full. May be next week we will get a full dose of him. He might be busy in shooting another episode of CID. Acp, Viivek and Kajol were real winners today. They got most chances to show their abilities. Abhijeet gave a right company to them.. Sachin and Nikhil were good to their small parts. Fredie was comically good.

FW should make this kind of episodes more. At least we won't be blundered...

darknite

darknite

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I liked ACP sir's balloon tie... Really these kind of silly ties suit only for ACP sir and Salunkhey sir LOL

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Title should be Zehar se bhara Dart...

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Oops I am sorry

I was updating it,, Brought it up by mistake

Edited by NandiniPS - 04 January 2012 at 8:40am