CID

Episode 781 Raaz Khooni Avaaz Ka 2nd December 2011 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

Hasini_smile

Goldie

Hasini_smile

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
really?
nothing surprise, got used to such feedbacks... 
YT jindabad 2mrwLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 781 Raaz Khooni Avaaz Ka 2nd December 2011 (Page 11)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

I think the overall story wasn't that bad. The execution could've been better and a few parts were a bit flat (Sam's role, for example - I think they could've thought of something better than the prank), but at least the plot mostly seemed to be made on a sort of firm basis instead of being the usual tangle of disjointed ideas. The ending was predictable, but okay-ish nevertheless. 

Interesting to see Emraan ji playing a character instead of himself, and on a cameo as I wasn't impressed by his acting (NOM to his fans). Good to see ACP sir back and leading the investigation with his trademark steely determination for most of the part. Thumbs Up Daya and Abhi sir were great in their individual roles as well (wonder when I'll get to finally ditch the 'i' word!), and nice to see Vivek being given a slightly more active part in the proceedings. The overall work distribution was abysmal again, though.

Edited by DemonStar - 02 December 2011 at 10:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sirilikesdayamallikaBaluvisromdeepika102debasree04neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i m here on episode thread after much time..But wht to do...i m loosing my interest from the show..Ouch.
No hopes of Duo seens..i m tired of thinking that may be in next seen they will be toghter..even i m missing Bureau Group dicussion between CID team.

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
    Excellent episode. It was promotional but it had different identity as well. They just not made it for the promotions only. They did it well. Emraan's cameo was good. The interactions between him and CID seemed quite realistic.

One thing to be noticed, everyone pronounced Dirty as Diritty. I wonder what's the reason. Its not that you couldn't take brand name directly. Its the movie for you are making the episode specially.

Cast Characterizations were okay. Not so good neither bad. AG is everywhere when kajol sticked to lab only along with Abhijeet. Viivek got every scene mostly in whole episode but vanished in last moment. Nikhil made some good jobs. He caught Sam as disguise after all.

Softy90

Softy90

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Uff !!! What a irritating hairstyle of Purvi !!! A cid officer cant be like that...yeh kya fashion show ho raha hein !!! Thumbs Down

I know... it wasn't good at all... plus CID officers r not supposed to have sooo much of time to do all dis fashion, right??
I hope dis look is not repeated again...!Dead

Neways episode was good... not bad atleast! Hoping for a better one tomorrow

maria-rock

Goldie

maria-rock

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

nice story ..and good episode...

Duo not togather but indiviually both are too good...and good to see ACP sir back...Smile

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Uff !!! What a irritating hairstyle of Purvi !!! A cid officer cant be like that...yeh kya fashion show ho raha hein !!! Thumbs Down

No Dear..Its not a Fashion show..bcz that hair style is not in Fashion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I wonder where that guy was vanished, whom Daya and Sachin were chasing at studio, ran away with the car. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top