India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Holi on the sets of TD (Page 3)

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Mink- great idea, I'm certainly up for it! How do you propose to arrange, though???

Lata- love that holi-sindoor idea!!! That would be a helluva lot of sindoor, huh? LOL! Real good, hope some writer gets the idea....

-DKaddict

mitto Groupbie
mitto
mitto

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged
i wish if i could play holi with Ashish!Embarrassed
Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 9:18am | IP Logged

hey lata

u very well remember ur holi celebrations...but for me its going to be a tough week as i have save myself from those gallons filled with water & sometimes that dirty water..........Angry

although i too like holi festival but more when i m at home& watching other playing it.......

i hope they show holi special week on td.......as u said..i m dreaming of it as of now ...onwards

Fiza

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
lata...ya thats I like my holi in mumbai..when i was like 10-12...me and my frends would go to teh buiding terrace and throw water ballons at peopel..but i would be so scared of getting wet..taht i never walked on teh streets alone 10-12 days before holi...lol..i used to be totatlly paranoid...
but here..now since i am in US..kya holi aur kya diwali...i really miss those days..Cry

Holi epiode on TD would be too funny..but i bet DK doenst liek it..i mean common if eh doesnt liek Diwali tehn how is he gonna like holi...but still it be really funny to se them paly holi

BTW -the holi pic of Chavi...is that from some others how??? cuz she is wearing a mangal sutra and sindoor...she is not married yet then how come????
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

i think there sure will be holi episode. keep your fingers crossed.LOL

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Hi Fiza, Bomby yeah you'll r right.  Now we all became nostalgic thinking about Holi in Mumbai. And Fizu ur right. Nowadays the rowdy's etc have become worse at times and indulge in throwing dirty, muddy water, acids , glass pieces etc. I know its not safe anymore and even while travelling in trains etc we have to be careful and scared too. Hope this funfilled Festival is always fun and safe and people don't indulge in spoiling the whole fun.

And coming back to TD yeah even i started dreaming about the Holi sequence especially with our hero DK in it.......Embarrassed

Lata

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 5:16am | IP Logged

In Bangalore holi is popular only among north indian communtiesConfused,but walking on the streets is quite riskyAngry

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
OMG....its actually true..a holi episode...but hopfully sumitra doesnt go crazy after seeing red....hopefully she  becomes fit and fine again to play holi with her beta and bahu..Big smile

Go to top