Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Holi on the sets of TD (Page 2)

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Hi Lilly

I remember seeing Diwali, and boy was that a disaster or what, what i can't recall is seing Karva Chaut (how was DK reaction - Disha fasting for his long life - not fair, men should also fast for their wife's long life - whats say)

Jingle, agree with ya, Hope this Parineetha don't turn on Holi and try and get physical with our DK, Disha will kick the lights out of her, maybe Sumitra Maa will get her memory back and bash Parineetha and send her flying if she ever tried to touch DK.

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Heya Aaliyah!!!

We most definitely celebrate Holi (or as we Gujaratis call it Ori) in Johannesburg (& Springs where i reside)............don't know about the guys in Durban............infact we celebrate all Hindu festivals & with a lot of enthusiasm & fun............

For Holi we light a bonfire and perform our prayers.we all put fresh coconuts into the fire and take them out once it is roasted.............its what we call prasad (offering).............after that its loads of fun with colours & water.............

U will most definitely njoy it..............

Ciao

Mamta

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Aaliyah, we do have Holi here in Durban - I know of one that is gonna happen at the ABH in Chatsworth!

And it is celebrated by all - grown-ups and kiddies!

I would just like to see DK in all-white with the colour-dusting all over him. He would look smashing, I am quite sure!

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I'd love to play holi with dk Embarrassed lolll
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Hmmmmmmm...... At this point, I think holi would be more fun with Ashish than with DK. DK, I think, will not appreciate this festival, either. I think he would enjoy watching Disha play holi, but I don't see him as one to participate. But I bet Ashish has a blast!!! I know I would... Big smile

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 18 March 2005 at 2:51pm
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

yupp holi with ashish that would be a dream come true Winkdk addict loll dk wouldn't be able to particapte much loll LOL but still being near him wowww mannn !!! can't even imange it lolll seriousllyyy ii wouldn't mind playing holi with our cuttie ashish loll WinkEmbarrassed

- Asian Princess

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Hi DKaddict,

I Think I can arrange a virtual  "holi playing " session with Ashish N. What say u all?

"The smallest action is better than noblest deed".HeHehehehehaha!!!!!!

minkWink

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Oh wow Mink, that is a gr8 idea. Wish the script writers take ur ideas and do show Holi being played in TD. And I bet that would be one more thing that DK hates.

And wow would love to see Dk applying Gulal on Disha and it landing right on her forehead as a Sindoor and both of them just looking at each other and getting lost in their own world when Vedant and gargi watch from a distance .......oh wow how romantic.

I remember as kid and teenagers in Mumbai we used to make this balloons filled with water and take it to our building terrace and throw it on the people walking on the streets. Before 10-15 days before Holi begins this used to go on and it was difficult for all of us especially girls who were targetted to walk on the streets. But when we used to throw it used to be fun. And we used to shut the terrace doors since some people used to try to come up to scream at us and we used to avoid them. oof so naughty we girls could be at times.........oh how I miss the fun.

And I can't imagine if we had someone like DK playing with us. All the girls would be drooling over him thats for sure.

Cheers

Lata

Go to top