Holi on the sets of TD

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Just imagine how would they play holi in TD.Dee appling gulal to DK & Dk returning the favor or vice-versa.

then V putting color on bhabi &  bhabi running behind her devar & soaking him & Hottie staring at Dee with those eyes & hottie further yelling Dishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gargi the witch enjoying the whole scene & Sumitra ma is just wheeled to the terrace where she seeing the red color just reacts & booommmmmm gets her memory back & says disha disha disha--------------------------- seeing this hottie melts plants a kiss on dee's cheeks & Dee😳 Sharam sa pani pani.What say u guys???????????????

MinkπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Wish that would take your advice and actually do enact a Holi scene on Tumhari Disha, I watched some Holi scenes in movies, and it looks like so much of fun, I don't know why it is never really celebrated here in South Africa, I just wish it was, and yeah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† imagine Sumitra Maa going crazy when seeing the red powder up in the air, and Dk screaming Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiishhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa, when Dk messing around with Devar Vedant. 

The script writer should add some fun to this show, everybody's too serious all the time, they didn't even commemerate Valentine's day, which they should have, Dk sending Disha hundreds of red roses.......................wouldn't that have been romantic.................

dkdisha thumbnail

i would love to see the holi scence on td as well it would be great

Jessi πŸ˜‰

Ranger thumbnail

Hi,

AALIYAH786, we do celebrate holi here in SA but it's just not the same like it is in India. Here is more for the kids than for the adults.

Anyway, I like Mink's and AALIYAH786's idea for holi.πŸ‘
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Thanks for the info Ranger but I don't know how come I've never come accross a Holi celebration, I would have definetly joined in πŸ˜†.

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 years ago
anitav thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI Aaliyah

we do celebrate holi ...adults and all...

It is on 25 and we have it at the all the mandirs (temples)...

In Lenasia we also have it in one park....

lots of FUN & music....and messing about...

u mess about with different colour power but some people get nasty and use polish, paint, ink , mud , water and then the person is messed up.

Im sure theres lots of place where u live to....

cheese

jingle thumbnail
i just hope they don't show the entry of parneetha on the day of holi
lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sounds exciting may be playing Holi together will bring the two Di's together ( if Sumita ma does not freek out with colour red as that is the most common Holi colour). They did briefly showed Diwali and Karva Chaut .
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Hi Lilly

I remember seeing Diwali, and boy was that a disaster or what, what i can't recall is seing Karva Chaut (how was DK reaction - Disha fasting for his long life - not fair, men should also fast for their wife's long life - whats say)

Jingle, agree with ya, Hope this Parineetha don't turn on Holi and try and get physical with our DK, Disha will kick the lights out of her, maybe Sumitra Maa will get her memory back and bash Parineetha and send her flying if she ever tried to touch DK.

Mamta_ thumbnail

Heya Aaliyah!!!

We most definitely celebrate Holi (or as we Gujaratis call it Ori) in Johannesburg (& Springs where i reside)............don't know about the guys in Durban............infact we celebrate all Hindu festivals & with a lot of enthusiasm & fun............

For Holi we light a bonfire and perform our prayers.we all put fresh coconuts into the fire and take them out once it is roasted.............its what we call prasad (offering).............after that its loads of fun with colours & water.............

U will most definitely njoy it..............

Ciao

Mamta