Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sweetoo !!!

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Hi dear Bajajians

Sweetoo looked chooo chweeeet yesterday. He was just sitting there (when prem meets them) and gives those looks to anurag and prerna Smile

WOW but the way he was sitting, the way he was looking and the way he gets up and walks out......too much sexy na....

He looked sooooooo sweeeetEmbarrassed 

His cute dimples make him even more cute LOL

Even in Kyunki , he is amazing. I hope he is happy that tulsi is back.

Ronit U Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:51am | IP Logged

yes arti i agree with u but i missed the earliy part of the episode n only saw bajaj walk out....what is happening is bajaj angry at something b'coz it has been some time since he has got this expression on his face...but ronit rocks

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:51am | IP Logged
arre ronipf....this is what happens.....bajaj is all happy that he has escaped to a fabulous spot with his family.....and best of all....no-one to disturb him..!
he's waiting for prerna in the conference hall and he calls her on her mob to ask her when she's gonna reach there....and then while talking she bumps into anurag and then in a snooty manner tells bajaj that she's just coming.....but by then bajaj has already heard anurag's voice and thus gets disturbed.....
prerna and anurag come at the same time....further disturbing our darling.....and then he simply looks at anurag......then at prerna and simply leaves the place.....most probably he doesnt want anurag to be even in a 100 mile radius to him and his wife.......
and then prerna also leaves after bajaj.....
me thinks the scene's gonna be elaborated on monday....and it's gonna be a very nice one to watch!!!!!
Wink
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:58am | IP Logged
hey arti!!!!!!!
u an i think ALIKE......u know what? i was gonna post up the same topic....but have got access to  the net late coz of my BOARDS!!!!
they r so bugging!
neways...u r damn right as usual.....Ronit was looking so hot.....he's extremely stylish!
and yesterday....without a single dialogue....he said it all or rather, his eyes said it all!
i was feeling so bad for him.....his eyes expressed everything-the pain, the fear, the memories(bad) of the bad ol times when anu an prerna lusted for each other and he cudnt do anything...EVERYTHING!
he's simply the best....
btw-it was gr8 to see him featuring in so many "i-like" lists on yahoo!
hehe-
ronitfan
(R) cube= Ronit.Roy.Rocks!!!!!!TongueTongue
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hey arti ur simply correct yesterday he was looking a sweeeeetii at that time i just wanted to jump into my television he sets my screen on fire when he walks away angrily out of the conference room then when he gives those sharp looks to prerna anu WOW!!! and ya mihiir he was alos looking chooooo chweet when he shows his dimples hooooo i simply loved that scene when he walked out of the room leaving savita alone and then when he was sleeping or i guess just lost in his thoughts with his head on his table and then meera comes remember it was just WOW!!!!
ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Yeah guys....my sweetoo is just sooo sweeeet.

I found him irresistible when he was sitting quietly in the conference room and the way he walks out....just soooo sexy..ufff.  But they didn't show what happens afterwards  Confused

And ofcourse, that scene with tulsi- those muscles, those dimples, those looks-  Really melted my heart.

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Ronitfan, yes sweetoo topped the 'i-like' list on yahoo grp LOL

He is too good yaar, just too good.

Btw, best of luck for ur BOARDS. Big smile

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti.in

Hi dear Bajajians

WOW but the way he was sitting, the way he was looking and the way he gets up and walks out......too much sexy na....

i agree & the looks he was giving reminded me of that OLD BAJAJ.

Go to top