Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Spice&Spicy
                                                                     -By Jerry

Prologue - Page 1 

ll ~ Spice&Spicy ~ ll

Fan-Fiction written by Prachi

[ Please do not copy or post it on another site without my permission ]

Prologue

" Manvi jaldi kar, woh log aate hi hoge!", Jeevika whispered to her sister as Manvi fumbled with the tea cups.

" Di, aap bhi na! Okay, remember, yeh waali Viren Vadheraji ke liye, yeh waali unke saath jo aane waale hai unke liye. Thik hai? " Manvi explained. Jeevika looked at her frustrated.

" Mannu, please aisa mat kar. Beeji ko pata chal gaya toh tujhe bahot maar padegi." She tried to put some sense into her sister's evil mind.

" Di, maine kahan na! kuch nahi honga! Aur please, ab aap jaiye. They are waiting." Manvi pushed her out of the kitchen.

Manvi smiled evilly after her sister. Ab dekhti hu kaun Vadhera ka Bandar meri di ki khushiyon ko barabad karna chahta hai!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jeevika walked into her living room, with a tray full of tea cups. She bent down against a lady who looked to be in her fifties.

"Yeh hai hamari Jeevika beti." Jeevika's Beeji said. " aur yeh hai Manvi, Jeevika ki chhoti behen." She continued noticing Manvi as she entered the room.

" Tum toh badi pyari ho. Hum Viren ki Swamini bua hai. Tum hamein Swamini Bua bula sakti ho." Swamini bua said taking a cup with one hand and putting another under Jeevika's face. Jeevika just smiled at her.

"Ji, Virenji kahan hai?" Beeji asked.

" Woh bahar gaya hai, kisi client ka phone aagaya hai. Jeevika beta, aap unhe bahar hi chai de aaye." Jeevika nodded at Swamini bua and walked out to give the tea to Viren.
As she walked out on the porch, she saw a guy facing away from her talking on the phone.

"Virenji?" She asked quietly and saw the guy turn. He had Raybon glasses with yellow crisp shirt and Jeans.

"I will talk to you later Mr. Mallik. Yes! Bye." He quickly ended the call and looked at the beauty in chudidaar in front of him.

" Ji, main hi hoon Viren. Aap?" He said trailing of the question at the end.

" Ji, mein Jeevika." She said and offered the cup nervously to him. Before he could take the cup, Jeevika's brother, Dabbu bumped into him and spilled the tea. The cup broke on the marble floor.

" Sorry, woh actually hai na, mujhe Sharma uncle kehne aaye the ki wahan gao ke bahar koi ladka hai, jo haina, hamare ghar ka pata puch raha tha. Par uske kuch pale nahi pada." Dabbu said. Jeevika was relieved, but at the same time wondered what they will think of her family.

" I am sorry, mera bhai, woh..." Jeevika tried explaining.

"No, its ok. Hota hai. Aur ha, who gao ke bahar, mera bhai hoga." He said wondering that's when his phone rang.

" Haan, tu kahan hai? Thik hai, mein abhi bua se kehta hu." Viren scratched his neck looking at Jeevika. " Woh mera bhai hi hai." Jeevika just nodded.
Viren went in and talked to Swamini bua about his brother.

" Arey, Manvi tum hi chali jao." Beeji said looking at Manvi.

"Main? Main kaise? Main...Achha thik hai." She said scowling at this unknown brother of Viren. 

" Dabbu tub hi saath chala ja." Beeji said and Manvi rolled at her. Typical Beeji.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Pata nahi in logo ki problem kya hai! Pehle toh bin bulaye mehman ki tarah tapak padte hai yahan, aur phir mujhe unke shehzaade ko lene bhejte hai. Main koi kuli hu jo unke chute hue saaman ko le aau? Kya time aagaya hai yaar!" Manvi babbled as they reached the main road outside the city.
She saw a black luxurious sports car as the famous cycle of Rishikesh stopped in front of it. Any other day she would have been drooling on the car, but today she was too mad to even notice it.

" Itni badi gaadi hai toh khud hi nahi aa sakte the." She thought making her way towards the car. She saw a glimpse of a guy behind the car. She stood in front of the car and behind the two screens of car glasses, the front and the back, she saw a blurry handsome face wearing glasses. She frowned and moved towards the side making her way to the back.

" Di! Jaldi karo na!" Dabbu's voice made her jump in surprise and she fell but to save her fall she grasped someone's jacket, but the surprised person fell with her.

"Ouch! Dabbu mein tujhe chhodungi nahi! Ruk tu!" Manvi screamed trying to get up.

"Calm down! Itna bhi kya gussa!" She heard someone from behind her. She snapped her head at him.

" Shut up! Mein apne bhai se baat kar rahi hu! Tumse kisine puchha kya?" She said angrily.

" Nahi nahi, mujhse puchta hi kaun hai? Mujhe girane ke liye tumne pucha tha kya?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Kya? Pehle toh tumhari wajeh se mein yahan hu. Tumhari wajah se mujhe yahan tak aana pada! Aur ab tum mujhe blame kar rahe ho?"

"Excuse me! Meri family tumhari family se milne aayi hai! Tumhara farz banta hai ki tum mujhe lene aao madam!"

" Di, aap dono kya kar rahe ho? Beeji ne kahan hai ek ladke aur ek ladki ko aise paas paas nahi bethna chahiye." He said pointing at them. Manvi looked at the distance between her and the Vadhera boy. She quickly got up and glared at Dabbu.

" Beeji ke bachche tujhe toh mein chhodungi nahi." She said walking towards Dabbu.

" Arey Arey, bache se koi aise baat karta hai kya? Waise naam kya hai tumhara?" He asked.

"Kyun bataun?"

"Main tumhe thodi na puch raha tha. Mein toh isse puch raha tha." He said pointing towards Dabbu.

" Dabinder Singh Choudhri. Par aap mujhe Dabbu bula sakte ho." Dabbu said proudly.
"Acha? Mein Virat, tumhare hone wale Jija ka bhai." He smiled at Dabbu than winked at Manvi.

Edited by Prach_VirMan - 02 May 2012 at 10:55pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*pinklilliesrockinggirl555simron...Mahnoor5671shonaIPKKNDDina98210nuzhi94mayur247shahziapinks86sweetvidishaunnatiavishrutashiningstarzblueberries.--Preeti--cue1piyushisonika_virmanMaya.tasnimGAuShI_RoCkStejuangelnishi123452cute4u_22princess258luvlife84nanz_2211deepika03Vaarya53xoxsusanxoxchandiniebindaluvzindagishaimahshehroon_riazJessica.PatelAashika_virmanprerna31saysha1989romanticgurl070laynaJULIELCythereascribbles-Amri-cutie_mahimastarasdfsnehalovegurtirev4eva..Jessie..sapphhirehooriia_x..Labyrinth..Fantasia_junkie-Jafrina-SugarCubesKSG_luvkulsum_virman-Antu-_-Aslan-ashred12Rach-dcIAmAaruJyoti21cupid-struckOfTheHeartFallen Star-Yuks-anumeha_rajat-Hudi-The007ShivaniVarunKiBiwilove_never_dies-Araina-__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll Spice&Spicy llVirMan SS Ch5-PG15|April30" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Wow! Amazing start. I'll try to keep up with the FF but you surely go ahead and continue. I just don't really have time to read. Hope you'll understand. Send me pmz though nd I'll try to read. =]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

holic_fanRKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Wow! Amazing start. I'll try to keep up with the FF but you surely go ahead and continue. I just don't really have time to read. Hope you'll understand. Send me pmz though nd I'll try to read. =]

Hey. Thank you!
And its totally fine. I understand. I will try to send you PMs, but i dont really send PMs. So!
Because even i barely get time. lol.
and your comment means alot to me! thank you :)

~Scar/ Prachi

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi_Patel

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Hey. Thank you!
And its totally fine. I understand. I will try to send you PMs, but i dont really send PMs. So!
Because even i barely get time. lol.
and your comment means alot to me! thank you :)

~Scar/ Prachi

Most welcome =]
Yes do try. M really bad at keeping up with topic title LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Oh god u r amazing absolutely amazing where have u been lol plzz continue soon and i will try to send u the banner kk if I cant then I'll snd u the link tht has great bannersI can't stop reading this god and plz pm me wen u update

Edited by Brklyn_gal - 26 November 2011 at 9:18pm

RKDramebaaz

unnatia

unnatia

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
plz continue :) and plz pm me when you update.

RKDramebaaz

luvzindagi

Goldie

luvzindagi

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Prachi Smile

Nice start Thumbs Up...and of course u should continue
Plz PM me when u update...

RKDramebaaz

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Amazing start!pls do continue nd post chap1 soon!

RKDramebaaz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.