Update - 17 March

PriyaS thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Divya tells her mother and kavya to allow her to take kush along with her. kavya takes a stand that we will fight back and we will win and mother asks to take help from ayushman, kavya informs he has gone to delhi for his wedding.

Door bell rings and we see ayush has reached delhi. Dada and dadi are surprised and welcome ayush in. ayush tells them that there was some emergency case and that's why he had to rush to delhi soniya understands and dada dadi also realize why he has come here a cute scene and very cleverly Ayush gets the entry to stay with them.

While Mayank has told that he sent the court notice to Dalmia, and reveals Divya's past that Sunaina had not told and convinces Dalmia with his emotional drama and feels happy that now no one including Kavya and Ayush will be able to do anything.

Ayush is sleeping with dada and sonia with dadi.. Dada is snoring and Ayush is not getting sleep and he keeps calling Sonia on her mobile. ayush calls Sonia again and tells her to meet him outside. Ayush and Sonia meet outside and a romantic scene where Ayush recites an original poem Sonia is impressed and both of them hug.

Next day at the breakfast table, all are eating breakfast and dada repeats the same poetry to dadi and Ayush and Sonia turn red with embarrassment …dada and dadi leave them then Soniya asks about Kavya and Ayush thanks her for reminding him that he has to call her.

Kavya is praying to god as today is the first hearing in the court when phone rings its Ayush he asks what happened there Kavya takes a pause and lies that everything is normal and that she will come for his wedding. Mother asks as to why she did not tell the truth Kavya informs that he is getting married and she does not want to disturb him. All three women leave for court .

Usha and Jaiswal are packing things to move Delhi for the marriage then Usha feels bad that Bodhi will be not in the marriage. Next we see Bodhi is going towards Soniya's room buildup Soniya is sleeping in the room Bodhi goes and wakes up Soniya. She is shocked to see Bodhi. Bodhi says how can you marry Ayush, Sonia looks shocked Bodhi says that you think I m mad but I am not Sonia you are. Sonia is scared and shocked freeze.

Damn Bodhi - how did he get released!!!!  I just know now that he is going to ruin things for poor Sonia.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriyaS

Next we see Bodhi is going towards Soniya's room buildup Soniya is sleeping in the room Bodhi goes and wakes up Soniya. She is shocked to see Bodhi. Bodhi says how can you marry Ayush, Sonia looks shocked Bodhi says that you think I m mad but I am not Sonia you are. Sonia is scared and shocked freeze.

Thanks for the update Priya!!  But i dont understand...how did Bodi reach sonya?... or was that a dream?------😕😕😕

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
I am a little confused here. I saw this episode yesteday and it didnt have the scene of Bodhi entering Sonia's room. And they also showed the court case - where in Mayank's lawyer tells the judge that his mom is unfit and then Kavya's lawyer says that if the mom is not fit, her sister is and that she has been a good mom to Kush. The judge calls Kush and asks him who he wants to stay with and he points at Kavya. The judge withholds judgement till next week. Mayank's lawyer warns him that his case is weak as they were not married and that they have to dig up some dirt on Kavya. Next morning Kavya reaches the hospital and everyone is staring at her. She then look at a newspaper with her pic in a compramising pose with some guy and says that she is a Fraud doc from Vardhan. This is the end of the episode.

Besides that they showed wedding preparations in Delhi...everyone dancing and all that.

I am really confused ! They didnt show the Bodhi scene as far as I remember.
Nisha82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

I am a little confused here. I saw this episode yesteday and it didnt have the scene of Bodhi entering Sonia's room. And they also showed the court case - where in Mayank's lawyer tells the judge that his mom is unfit and then Kavya's lawyer says that if the mom is not fit, her sister is and that she has been a good mom to Kush. The judge calls Kush and asks him who he wants to stay with and he points at Kavya. The judge withholds judgement till next week. Mayank's lawyer warns him that his case is weak as they were not married and that they have to dig up some dirt on Kavya. Next morning Kavya reaches the hospital and everyone is staring at her. She then look at a newspaper with her pic in a compramising pose with some guy and says that she is a Fraud doc from Vardhan. This is the end of the episode.

Besides that they showed wedding preparations in Delhi...everyone dancing and all that.

I am really confused ! They didnt show the Bodhi scene as far as I remember.

tht's wht i saw...i didnt see bodhi coming to her room....😕...

Edited by Nisha82 - 19 years ago
angelz thumbnail
man bodi wil messup every thing....awwww..poor ayush...his own bro...wow
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks but i think setindia as usual write the wrong update!
jas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha82

tht's wht i saw...i didnt see bodhi coming to her room....😕...

yea...mee tooo....they didn't show bodhi........😕 at all

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Priya