India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Future ??!!

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Yesterday's episode clearly shows that in his heart DK knows that his wife Dish is the reason why his mom is recovering.

And Disha also is getting closer to DK. I mean you call yourself his wife in front of everyone. You feel sad when he is sad and happy when happy. I really dunno how far it long it wud take her to realize that she cares for him.

btw am really happy that fri is the weekly off in middle east. Lata posts her updates early on fri and its great for me as I usually miss the thurs episode.

anyways now for the future, the next few episodes will make Gargi bring Pori into the picture and Dish will hear abt DK's misadventures with Pori directly from Jalpari. (Anyways Gargi will not open her mouth thanks to Vedanth). Dish will misunderstand DK. by that time contract will come towards the end (isnt it 6 months already? when DK was in jail it was 3 months. Disha mentions that fact to DK in jail in case any of u don't remember that episode) and coz of egos DK will not stop Dish (Disha would have blasted him left and right) and both of them will sign the papers making their marriage null and void. Here Vedanth is not able to do anything much as one he has to save badi mom from Gargi's clutches. Vedanth might also turn a bit negative for some time thanks to Pori. But he will still be close with Dish ( Both of them would be mad at DK). When Dish reaches her house (Now that Azuba is there should not be any problem) she will miss DK (imagine him her and there in a typical filmi fashion...or maybe flashback scenes of "the night"??) and realize that she loves him, But still she will not express it to DK as she is angry. DK will continue drinking like a tanker. Rano will come to know about Dish and Inder's (past ??) love.  Disha will take over Diamonds forever ..she will learn about business and that will be in competition with DK's company (Kanaka ....in case DK is kicked out from house by now he will start off another company say Kundan empire (i think kundan means pure) and the saga continues for a few more months....

I sign off here. I am becoming crazy with thinking abt future course of TD. I really miss Disha77. She would have replied back mostly with her comments and maybe enlighten me with why a few things are not possible with this story. Get well soon Dee..I really miss u in the forums,..

thanks for reading this crazy post and your time...
well take care all you people and have a great day and week end (lonng week end for Aaliyah and Nishu) !!!

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Hey Swathi! I like your speculations on the future of TD! Very possible! So now we shall just have to wait and see...

-DKaddict

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Thanks Swathi, for a lovely rendition on the future, hope it does turn out to be similiar to your speculations, because i love competition and it would be quite interesting if DK had to open up a new business and our two D's compete against each other in business, can't wait for that.

As for this Rano/Inder issue, they should just immigrate and give us more DK scenes.

and yeah, we actually have two long week-ends ahead of usLOLLOLLOL, will chat again on Tuesday.

Bye

Aaliyah

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged
nice predictionsSmile
lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Swathi well I think you have very well placed the future possible prediction for TD.

1.  I have a feeling they may show close romantic  moments BTW the two Di's before Pari's entry

2. misunderstanding btw the two Di's, before you see the happily ever after . Yes I am sure they will show judai ( separation) before being united ? Di being pregnant and realizing after the Judai that she is head over heels in love with hubby

3. Indy and Di's past will certainly be revisited by  Rano ( will likely show Rano pregnant) 

4. More venom spilling by Gargi ( she iss excellent at that)

5. Full recovery by Sumitra ma , and pay back time to Gargi

6. Sukanya Kaki and ANIL kAKA being put back to there place may be with help with sunny  Gautum

7 . Vedant with help  of Sumitra ma uniting the two Di's, well what about his love interest, so far Pari from pro's have been painted really black , unless there is a hidden sob story that Gargi has payed her to paint DK black though she is in love with Ved ( because of some hidden agenda may be sick mom in hospital needing urgent surgery  or something)

8. And still we have Di's loss sis , unless the writer's have amnesia or decide that it is Pari by twist of fate, and Di's birth mom , never heard if she is alive or in heaven

Well lot's could come and new character's may be introduced . Well missing our own Dee as I agree with you Swathi she is so gifted with words and character analysis that whatever she writes is a pleasure to read. Well hoping our Dee is back on the forum soon and had recovered fully.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:46am | IP Logged

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! There goes that pregnancy idea again! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE- NOOOOOOOOOO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for Rano and Inder- they ought to have one ASAP! And, yes, they ought to immigrate, as well, but PLEASE, not to MY country!!!! LOL LOL LOL Loved all the other ideas...

-DKaddict

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Thanks ppl for the nice comments...I like speculating about future direction that a serial will take. Its a nice timepass activity according to me.

I also agree with DKaddict regarding the baby idea. But then Dkaddict we have seen so many films/serials where a baby supposedly brings close two warring parents. But then I feel its more of a compromise rather than love between them. Its a great idea for two people who are completely devoted to each other. Anyways that was my opinion. People might differ.

and regarding DK and Dish becoming close if it shown it would be like they got carried away rather than both of them being in their full senses, They might just repent it the next day (am not sure abt DK but Dish might repent it. Seeing Dish DK might also feel bad).

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swathi

and regarding DK and Dish becoming close if it shown it would be like they got carried away rather than both of them being in their full senses, They might just repent it the next day (am not sure abt DK but Dish might repent it. Seeing Dish DK might also feel bad).

Exactly! Let them be in their right minds first, they have enough problems as it is! It would be more beautiful if they came together simply out of love, and not a sense of obligation. I'm sick of people always doing what they feel they have to, and never what they really want to. Let's get real- does anyone live their life that way these days? Totally and truly?

-DKaddict

Go to top