CID
CID

India-Forums

CID Feb 22 Double Suicide Part 3

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Ajatshatru and Jasmine are back at JK's house and question JK on whether Koena had an affair. JK says that his daughter loved Manik and had no affair. So Ajatshatru asks him then why would she hire a private detective. JK says he only asked Koena to hire the detective. He says that Koena was his only daughter so he was worried that Manik was not good so he asked her to get to know Manik better and for that to hire a detective. Jasmine tells him if that was the case how come Manik's file was not there in Kapoor's office. JK tells them that he is sure Manik had gone there last night to remove the file and killed Kapoor. Ajatshatru tells JK that Manik was with them last night which shocks JK. He asks JK where he was and JK says he was at home searching through Manik's stuff. He found a reciept for Rs 3 lakhs and he tells Ajathatru that he is sure that was to give to the killer. Ajatshatru gets a call abt details on Kapoor's murder. Ajathsatru and Jasmine get back to the bureau. Kushal and Pratap tell him that they checked Kapoor's house and they found Koena's file. According to the file Manik's movements were being tracked. The interesting thing was Manik was meeting a girl Sujata who was his secretary after 6 daily for 3 weeks . They went out to dinner 3 times and 2 days before Koena's death he withdrew money and gave Sujata. There were snaps of that.
      Also Manik used to call a landline number regularly from a PCO and the number was that of Global travels.
    Pratap questions Sujata on why she was meeting Manik secretly after 6.
    She tells Pratap that Manik wanted to give Koena a surprise party. And if they spoke in the office Koena would have got to know abt it. She tells him that as Koena loved to paint Manik planned to showcase her painting . She tells him to check Ajanta gallery if he did not believe her as she had done the booking. Also she tells him that her financee was in Delhi and Manik gave him 3 lakhs so that he could pose as a buyer and buy Koena's paintings so she felt happy. Pratap is convinced that Manik loved Koena
    Kushal goes to Global travels. The recepitonist tells him that they do not have any client of the name Manik. She tells him that maybe he called to just get train or plane timings and those are not registered. Kushal likes her butterfly tatoo on her chest and asks her about this .
      She tells him she took it in Egypt and Kushal gets her permission and takes a photo.
    Pratap and Kushal tell Ajathsatru again they have landed dead ends. So it does look like it is a sucide. Niyati tells them its not a sucide and has to be a murder.

First of all Sanjeev has a very rare blood group called Bombay blood group that is only found in 1 in 7600 people and second in his blood stream there was sleeping medicine traces. She tells them that Sanjeev was giving sleeping pills and was killed . She tells them she will tell them what exactly happened.

She tells Kushal to sit down and put the gun in his mouth and act like he commiting sucide.
      She tells them that Sanjeev looked like this so it looked like Sanjeev committed sucide. But she says that as sleeping medicine was found she tells Kushal to act like he has consumed a drink with sleeping pills and act like he was sleeping.
      Then she asks Pratap to take the gun and act as Sanjeev's killer who made it look like a sucide. Pratap tries to open the mouth and forces it but later says that he will have to break Kushal's teeth to force the gun . Niyati then zooms Sanjeev's suicide picture and shows them also Sanjeev's teeth was broken and initally they thought it was due to the gun shot.
      But if it was looked closely the gun shot hit behind his teeth so the broken teeth was due to some one forcing the gun into his mouth. Again Kushal mentions that there was not a possibilty of a third person in the room but ajatshatru tells them that they need to go back to Sanjeev's flat and check again.
    Ajatsatru tells Pratap to go up to the flat from behind . He tells Kushal and Jamine that he is going to go a little ahead of them and they are to follow him but to just tip toe and not make any noise climbing the stairs. As soon as Ajatshatru reaches Sanjeev's floor Mrs P.S  opens her door to look. Ajathsatru is amazed that he just tip toped and yet she heard and she says she has very powerful hearing.
    Inside they look at teh flat and see all the windows are grilled.Ajathsatru opens the balacony door and Pratap climbs up from there. He tells him that its difficult but its not impossible to climb that and in the night no one would see the person. Ajathsatru says that if Sanjeev did not close the balcony then the killer came that way . Kushal says its also a possibility Mrs PS is telling lies.They again look inside the flat and seeing the blood marks Ajatshatru says rare blood group and bombay blood group.
      He says he has heard that somewhere. Pratap tells him that Niyati had told them about it but Ajathshatru says he has heard it before. He thinks and remembers seeing an add in the paper the day they were searching for clues. He tells Pratap that on seeing this ad is what got Sanjeev all worried and he left Jagdish's office.
    They go back to the bureau and Ajashtru finds the ad about a baby who had an accident and needed the bombay blood for an emergency operation.
      There is an address there an they go over there. They show Sanjeev's photo and ask the baby's father if this is the person. The father tells him that this is Avinash and gives them the address. The address is of a Shravan Anarth ashram in Pune.
    The go to Pune and they talk to the perople who run the place( what ajathsatru tells them is muted) and the ladies take them to a room .Ajathsatru and Kushal search the room. Kushal find a file that has Avinash's resume and also lots of newspaper cutting of jobs .
      the ladies confirm that Avinash was searchin for the job. The ladies say that Avinash was really a nice man who wanted to build a school for the children . When he was not getting a job all were worried as to what will happen to the ashram but the last month he was very happy as he had found a rich lady who was ready to buy the ashram land and help out. Kushal shows them Koena's pictures but the ladies say that they do not know as they have not seen the person but the kids have seen as she bought sweets for them.
  • They ask the kids and the smallest boy tells that Keona was not the person. He tells them the person had a butterfly on her chest. Kushal remembers the receptionist from the Global travels having a butterfly tatoo and him taking the picture. He shows the pciture to the little kid who says that was the tattoo. 

Edited by priya.nair - 23 February 2006 at 10:25am

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I really liked this story..Very intersting according to me and alot of twists an turns.

But one thing for sure i would not like is to have a neoghbour like Ms PS . God what a nosy pokey lady
Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Priya di!

(sorry i missed the 1st few mins so dats y i never got to take any pics)
anjali.nair IF-Veteran Member
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i liked this story too but i have a doubt. why did kushal take that girl's tatoo picture whom that kid identifies as sanjeev's gf.

i don't want that girl's dad to be the killer. that is too obvious.
dj_bp Newbie
dj_bp
dj_bp

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Clap Clap
Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

i liked this story too but i have a doubt. why did kushal take that girl's tatoo picture whom that kid identifies as sanjeev's gf.

i don't want that girl's dad to be the killer. that is too obvious.

thats wat i was thinkin... she never even had anythin to do wit the case till then so i dont no y he took a photo of her tatoo... Confused maybe he found her attractive! TongueLOL

Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
PART 4 pics have been uploaded Smile

i wud rate this case 6/10
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Thats all u rate Shaks . I am yet towatch will be aired in a couple of hours .

Go to top