ARSHI KA 24/7 FULL ON PYAAR - OS

Posted: 12 years ago

ARSHI KA 24/7 FULL ON PYAAR

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

She woke up as the sunlight fell on her face. She opened her eyes slowly and tried to get up but was unable to move. His strong muscly hand was wrapped around her petite waist firmly and protectively. Her bare back was joined to his bare chest. She always wondered how every morning, they were always in this position. At night they would sleep facing each other, but every morning they were always facing the same direction and his arm always lay around her waist.

She slowly turned around to face Arnav; her gorgeous husband. He was still fast asleep. She just watched him for a few minutes. He looked so calm and content; the complete opposite of how he behaved with most people. Her hand delicately moved towards his firm and muscular chest. Her finger stroked him simply yet causing him to wake to a pleasurable feel. She hadn't realised that she had woken him up and carried on drawing on her husband with her delicate fingers. They moved in between his muscly breasts and moved to his nipple, which she only stroked twice and was already firm. She moved closer to him and moved lower in the bed. She began planting kisses on his fine built up body. Her fingers trailed from the top of his body down to the little trail of hair underneath his navel. She couldn't help herself; her husband was just so fine. However Arnav couldn't take it anymore, and pulled her close. She suddenly "woke" up from her dreamy self. "Khushi" he sleepily said to her. "Yes Arnie Jaan" He smiled and said "It's the morning now, the night is over, you're going to have to wait a good few hours before we can make love again". To this she smiled shyly, blushing a crimson colour.

His wife was perfect. She was always spreading around happiness, just like her name; Khushi. His fingers moved from the bottom of her bare lower back toward the top, and towards her breast. He kissed her a few times which as usual made her heart beat fast. She jokingly ran off and lovingly told her husband to get up otherwise he would be late for the office. Khushi went and got a gown, to cover her bare self. Arnav watched her carefully. The soft red material covered her just till below her backside. Khushi tied it loosely, causing her cleavage to be shown. Her brown hair was messily wavy, yet it looked gorgous. She looked just beautiful. Arnav just wnted to  run to her and have another session of love making to her, but he forced himself to control his feelings.

Khushi brought him a pair of pyjamas and pulled her tired husband off the bed. He just wouldn't move so she mischeavously suggested that they could have a shower together. This at once got her husband alert and fully woken up. He undid the gown and took it off, leaving her fair body bare again. He cheekily picked her up, and rushed to the bathroom. They got into the shower together and had one of the most romantic baths they had ever had. Arnav squeezed some shower gel into his palm, and moved his hands all over Khushi's feminine curves, squeezing them gently ever so often. She also took some shower gel and moved her hands all over her husbands's body. Arnav's masculine organ clearly showed his feeling at the moment and he decided there was no point in controlling himself. He picked Khushi up so that her legs wrapped around his waist and her feet settled jus above his backside. He pushed her over to the wall. Her hands were tightly wrapped around his neck. Arnav's left hand moved over her body, from her face to her breasts. His left hand firmly settled itself on her hip as he gently entered inside his wife. He moved back and forth every often making Khushi moan "Ohh Arnie, meri jaan" every now and then which turned him on even more. Khushi finally controlled herself and put him back into his sense by telling him he has got to go to the office.

They both got ready. Khushi wore a purple net saree which showed off her think stomach. Arnav wore a matching purple shirt with a dark grey coloured suit. Hand in hand they walked down, to the Raizada house dining table. They were late; everyone had already had their breakfast and disappeared to do their work. Arnav and Khushi selectively picked 2 seats and sat down close to each other. Arnav put some cereal in a bowl, and Khushi poured in the milk. They both fed each other.

Before leaving for the office, Arnav pulled his wife close to him to say bye, as he was not going to see her for about 7-8 hours. Khushi said "What are you doing? Someone will see us!" Arnav cheekily replied "I don't care, let them see. Hurry up and give me a kiss while no one is here if you care about someone seeing us" Khushi knew her husband very well. He was so stubborn. He wasn't going to leave till she gave him a kiss, so she seductively moved to him, and bit his lower lip. He held her tight and pressed his lips against hers, not quite kissing her yet. He kept doing that, and eventually his tongue found it's way inside her mouth. Their tongues twisted round each other's' and there was just a special feeling in that.  Sharing saliva made them feel even closer to each other. They pulled back and Khushi said "Bye Arnie you can go now" Arnav seriously replied "Bye". So Khushi wrapped her little arms aarond him and said to him "come home early jaanu, I'll miss you". "Okay baby, as you wish" he said lovingly, as he left for the office. He turned back and blew her a kiss.

Hey, I'm new on this forum! Anyway, hope you enjoyed it. This however is my first ever written Arshi OS and I would love it if you commented with feedback on whether you liked and what you didn't like and how I could improve. This is my first written piece on ARHI so please don't be too critical. Thanks. xxx ðŸ˜Š

Edited by ArhiDeewani - 12 years ago
i think you very well justified the title :) 
LOL ;)

How did you find it?

xxx
wahhooo... Itz ur first OS?? I don't feel like that.. Ur doing really great..
I like ur way of writing.. Nice one.. And Welcome to IF... Keep going..
Originally posted by zee10

wahhooo... Itz ur first OS?? I don't feel like that.. Ur doing really great..
I like ur way of writing.. Nice one.. And Welcome to IF... Keep going..

Aww thanks, you're so sweet! Yeah it is my first OS that's why it isn't very good. Only 2 replies and 117 views, thats surely bad news :( Oh well..!! Thanks a lot though. Glad at least someone liked it! :) :) xxx
Yes, 24/7 Full On Pyaar, totally justifies ur OS!! Lol
Loved it dear:) Ur writing is awesome!! 
Originally posted by Satina

Great job. It's great

Thanks so much, means a lot to me xxx :)
Originally posted by Harshiti4Lyf

Yes, 24/7 Full On Pyaar, totally justifies ur OS!! Lol
Loved it dear:) Ur writing is awesome!! 

Thanks hun, it means a lot to me. Thankyou  :) xxx
nce.. ur wrtng gves an apt 4 d title.. u justifd,
wow its nice one u shuld write more