JinK
JinK

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I was trying to post the update but the post new topic thing isn't workingAngry
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged

the post things not working for me either.... i typed out the update twice and both times the message disappeared..............   just a short update now.

smriti is not feeling very good about going to K Clubs for the presentation and feels gk is behind all her problems.........

drone, smriti, aditya, gk, and bikrams wife leave for K Clubs for the presentation.  Bikram and dweep are all ready to face everyone and decide to go on gks plan and belive they will be sucessful if they go as per gks plan.

drone and co arrive.  are welcomed by bikram.  he and his wife stare at each other till his wife walks away... gk and bikram have eye contact and evilish music in the background.... bikram remembers the slap which she gave him and turns his head with a negative look in his eye.  he then looks at smriti and remembers the time when she told him that he is her father, gives her an evil look and they all go inside.  Seated on their table.... 
Monalika of Kahani dances... drone and smriti have a cute moment when drone holds her hand in the darkness..........

aditya comes to their table ( he is seated on another table) and warns him that the competition is stiff and they must not slip on  any issue and must be on their guard all the time.

after the dance, smriti wants to go to the washroom and bikrams wife accompanies her.  smriti goes in and bikrams wife is waiting outside when dweep runs into her.  dweep is initially happy to see her there and is very exited, when she spots smriti and immediately her mood changes..... she starts ranting and raving...... the usual nonsense, I am not elaborating on that.,....

in the meantime, gk and drone are at their table.. a waiter comes to clear their table.  Drone is gazing in some other direction when gk manages eye contact (god man……… she is crazy… imagine making eyes with the waiter) and makes some sign.  The waiter on the pretext of clearing the glasses also picks up smritis hand purse and goes away and no one notices this.

Then the current went off in my house and I did not watch the rest of the episode. 

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Priya..Ur a doll..!Big smile
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Thank you soooo much for the update!Maine to kuch nahi dekha..meri T.V kharab hai!!!!!!!CryCry

Regards,

Priyanka.

JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged
greatmaratha, I have the exact same problem. I was wondering where the update had vanishedCry
JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged
After that... Drone sees the knife and the Surprise note in Smriti's bag and gets suspicious. Smriti comes back, sees the knife and note and is scared. She gets a phone call from someone (I think Raunak, but the face wasn't shown) to come in the farmhouse (next to a clubConfused?) Then Smriti is going while Drone is giving his presentation. He sees her and is suspicious - he remembers the knife, the note, the lipstick stains, the earrings - but then the Swiss delegates force him back to earth and he continues. Smriti is wandering in the farmhouse (skulls painted in every corner) and she gets a phone call. She asks where he is. He says I'm right behind you. Smriti turns back and her hair flies in the air, the episode ends (it was funny seeing her frozen like that as the credits went by)
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot 4 the updates..Smile

Regards,

Priyanka.

Go to top