Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rufa

Rufa

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
What if Akash  was after the money and he knew that she was a princess!!!!!
plz comment if u are thinking the same !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_wind

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akash after the money !" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AdhooriSi

AdhooriSi

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
That would be great then this way he won't be the "hero" or the main lead! loll I like both of the guys, but I like Uday a tad more with Moniya...:) So I would be happy if he really is after the money and not her! They are showing their love story super fast... so I can only hope that they won't be together! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_windstorybooksgd-Wanderer-lizzie1765Angelskissmissmalika-BolNaHalke-

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani786

<font color="#660066">That would be great then this way he won't be the "hero" or the main lead! loll I like both of the guys, but I like Uday a tad more with Moniya...:) So I would be happy if he really is after the money and not her! They are showing their love story super fast... so I can only hope that they won't be together!Embarrassed</font><div></div>
                                    I am with you! I would prefer uday n moniya together... I see the spark and passion between them which is missing between Akash and moniya...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsAdhooriSiHriditop_of_the_windsaaniakh-Wanderer-missmalika

Azriya

Azriya

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
That would be an interesting twist.

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Actually as per the track akash is not after the money.He's just ambitious!
and if it's to be believed that it's inspired by TPD then also Akash is ambitious and wants to be famous and make money!but not with bad intentions or in a wrong waySmile

top_of_the_wind

ILovePushan

Groupbie

ILovePushan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Thanx Rufa for making this thread .I was in fact searching for a place to share the same thought about the ''Mr. Too Good...Akash''.

Akash is a kind of fishy guy.He used to live in chol.Then he went to apartment(so fast)...met that gal Monya.And gifted her a very expensive shoe,which was by the way too much for an Asst Floor Incharge of a Mall as that can be 1/2 or 1/3rd of his monthly salary.Although I know love can turn ppl into ''Shahjahan''.LOL

But what if he is not what he is showing???He told that he wants to be rich.I'm thinking whether he is involved in some crime or not.Coz his this too much interest on Munya is sounding suspicious.

Anyway I may be wrong.He may be a real ''Sweet Heart''.If so they may show something like SRK in ''Yes Boss''.Lets hope for a good entertainment ,not just a time pass.

So I'm expecting a twist in the Kahani ...if it doesn't turn into the copy &paste of PD.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_wind-Wanderer-

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I too do not want Aakash and Moniya...but I dnt think Aakash is after the money...
Thats Uday, he is really greedy for money...
Still, i like uday more so hope he changes...

Rufa

abhilan97

abhilan97

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uyti

Actually as per the track akash is not after the money.He's just ambitious!
and if it's to be believed that it's inspired by TPD then also Akash is ambitious and wants to be famous and make money!but not with bad intentions or in a wrong waySmile

Agree with you...its Akash who is the hero and not UdayConfused...he is a negative characterShocked...but anyway he may change and then Moniya and he may be pairedHeart!!!!! But most probably, it won't be such...Smile.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.