Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
omg,.ghosh,...me faint faint,..!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kria to blow Reys mind! (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
If Kria'll dance like this na...Rey will say like all judges said...WOW means really WOWBlushing
He'll be blown away after seeing this..Dead.
Socho socho what'll be the reaction of Rey on this line
I am telling you to loosen up ma buttons babe...Blushing

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
yeah dat wud hapen 4 sure...!!!!!!! his mind wud b blown off...!!!!!!!! maine kbhi aisa socha nhi vaise lekin now jb i m thinking...man.!!!!! amar to use dekhke faint hi ho jayega...!!!!!!

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ChurailMukhi

Goldie

ChurailMukhi

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

i agree...!! 
these ppl act soreal yet they don't feel anything for each other... WHY?!?! Dead

LOL Yes but they dance and act with so many people, how many are they supposed to have feelings for? LOL Some get lucky and find their soul mates in the industry, but others dont...mebbe shakti and kunwar are not each others types? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninatish

ChurailMukhi

Goldie

ChurailMukhi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

If Kria'll dance like this na...Rey will say like all judges said...WOW means really WOWBlushing
He'll be blown away after seeing this..Dead.
Socho socho what'll be the reaction of Rey on this line
I am telling you to loosen up ma buttons babe...Blushing

yeah even the girls might want to jump her!LOL

the_writer_21

the_writer_21

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I would totally love it if this happened! I posted something like this a few months ago, how I wish Kriya would dance to this song and Rey would be all over her because she looked so great! 
But i totally agree with you, this should def happen!!!!!! :D

_Prachi_

_Prachi_

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=ChurailMukhi]
Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

i agree...!! 
these ppl act soreal yet they don't feel anything for each other... WHY?!?! Dead

LOL Yes but they dance and act with so many people, how many are they supposed to have feelings for? LOL Some get lucky and find their soul mates in the industry, but others dont...mebbe shakti and kunwar are not each others types? Ermm
[/QUOTE]

Bt with each nd everyone they don't have the same megical and natural chemistry and intensity which makes us to think  that they really have feelings for each other..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.