India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

update for 17/3/05

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

hey guys todays episode belonged to sujal, sujal, sujal and oh did i mention SUJALTongue. he was great, his scene with kashish and akshat were great

update:

the episode starts where it ended yesterday- sujal hearing everything. he slowly walks towards akshta and asks what he is saying.

akshat- yeh sach hai

sujal-tum mere khoon ko gali de rahe ho. jis baap ka khoon meri rago main daud raha hai, tum keh rahe ho ki tum uski najayus ...

rewa stops him and says that- nahi sujal jo rishta choda woh nahi, jo rishta nibhaya hai woh najayus hain.cg aur meri shaadi to ho chuki thi, per family ke pressure main aakar usne veena  se shaadi ki.

sujal saya that she is lying and aksht yells that- sujal tum meri mama se baat kar rahe ho.. rewa tells him that if he doesnt believe them, he  shud go ask his dad. while sujal is leaving, rewa also tells him that he and kashish shud stay away form akshat form now on. akshat didnt even want to fight suja's case but did it for kashish. sujal is shocked to here this. (while walking away he takes off his muffler in anger- thank god)

kashish is standing alone in a corner when veena comes to her and asks why she is standing there all alone, kashish doesnt look her in the eye and veena says that now she can look her in the eye because she has proved herself that she truly loves sujal. veena asks for forgiveness(i think veena is in the mood of asking forgiveness, first vasu and now kashish LOL) kashish stops her and says that now that veena ahs forgiven her, thast enough for her. veena says that now that her whole family is with  her, she feels good and relieved. kashish looks at cg, who looks back her and the she leaves feeling uncomfortable

suja comes to some riverside and starts thinking of all that akshat and rewa told him and also remember show he told akshat that he is indebted to him. he thinks of all the angry moments he spent with father, he then thinks to himself that- kaun hoon main- sujal garewal- nahi is surname per mujhse pehle kisi aur ka hak hai- ab sirf ek shabd se hai meri pehchan- najayus-is  ek sachchai ne meri zindgi ko jhoota bana diya hai. he throws a stone in water and leaves.

he enters the house and meets his mam, who asks him where he was. he justs says that he was here and goes to his father and says that he need to talk to him.. he asks cg about rewa and cg teels him everything. sujal gets really upsetand tells him that do you know how many lives have been destryed because fo you, how many friendships will have to suffer. cg says that they are his life now and that he is  being punished but sujal says that- no we are ones being punished. veena calls him and sujal begs cg not to tell her anything becasue you have only caused her pain mr chetan garewal. veena comes in and he leaves. veena aks cg why sujal is so upset but he says that its nothing.

veena goes to sujal's room and asks him why he is so upset but sujal just says that its nothing, he is just here becaus ehe is expecting a phone call. she tells him that she knoes he is hiding something formher, and is pained to see him in pain. she asks where is akshat and sujal says that he couldnt come because he was busy. sujal asks veena to go down and he will come

akshat is sitting all alone ia a dark room when swayam comes there and akss if he is thinking about sujal akshat asks him that why did they come there, had they not come he would have never known the truth and wouldnt have lost a friend. swayam tells him that everything will be fine.

kashsih comes in the room(sujal is not shown) ans says that what is this sujal , how could you leave the partyy wothout telling anyone. suddenly sujal gets upform the bed and asks kashish why she had to convince akshat to foght for him? kashish is shocked to hear this and tries to divert the topic. but sujal insists on knowing everything that why did she let  him fith the case even though he didnt want to. she says that -try to understand, even akshst had to foght himself to fight this case. he did it for our friendship. but sujal egts upset and says that because of this he had to be indebted to akshat for life. sujal says that to save your love, you killed my self-respect(or something like that) he also saya that she should have told him b4 otherwise he would have to listen to rewa and aksht. kashish and shocke dagian and aksh what they told him. sujal sya- yahi ki main sujal garewal- chetan garewal ki najayus aulad hoon. he gets angry and breaks the mirror in the room.

the end

i cant wait for monday, after a long time kth has become interesting. that stupid and sense courtcase totaly fried my brains.

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the awesome update..Sujal all the way in the episode..Wow..
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Thx shruti............Yes it was Sujal's show all the way.......His acting just blew me away.........so guess what I did.......immediately after the episode ended I sms'd him telling him so.............then wondered if I had been too impulsive Wink sms'g at that hour but all my fears were laid to rest when he replied back with................... Thanx a lot.Smile

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Wow how lucky Hard rockEmbarrassed
Arushi Senior Member
Arushi
Arushi

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Hi  Hardy

Which number you SMS'ed Rajeev. ? And is it true( I trust it is ) that he SMS'ed back....

bye bye

Arushi

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Arushi....

Rajeev replies back to some of my sms's coz I have been talking to him and sms'g him on and off since last June............But I plan to meet him in June 2005 in person when I go down to Bombay for my summer hols........

Arushi Senior Member
Arushi
Arushi

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Hi Hard Rock

Lucky . But you did not say to which number you SMS. The first day I saw him in KTH , I knew he was the person to be watched in future.

He came down to Hyderabad some time back to inagurate a jwellery shop, I saw the Adv the next day, ( so ....could not attempt to meet him...) 

Any way when you SMS him next , shower all our love to him & give him our best wishes.

SINCE U ARE FROM KUWAIT ( NRI) HE MUST BE RESPONDING..............Cry

IF WISHES WERE HORSES BEGGARS COULD RIDE.

bye bye

arushi

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

u are really lucky hardy!

thanx for the awesome update.

Go to top