my favorite Anurag-Prerna scenes

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

1) When Anurag is married to komolika, Prerna asks him not to touch Prem because she doesn't want bad people around the little baby πŸ˜† Anurag promptly stops touching prem !!!

2) Anurag's expression when he finds out that Rishabh Bajaj has already married the woman Anurag was supposed to marry πŸ˜ƒ and then Prerna comes and gives anurag the excuse that she did all this for him !!!! and he believes it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† though he has his doubts, because he wants to believe it !!!!!

3) After prerna becomes Mrs bajaj, once Bajaj goes somewhere and there is news of bombblast at that place. Prerna urges anurag and moloy to help her contact bajaj and she keeps worrying and praying for Bajaj's safetyπŸ˜† instead of feeling happy that the so-called villian of her life is in danger πŸ˜†

4) When tushar has fight with samay-sulabh, Prerna goes to police station to bail her son out. anurag tries to poke his nose in the matter but Prerna snubs him and declares that this is the matter between parents of the involved kids, so Geetakaki and Prerna should solve it themselves and others should keep out of this.

5) Anurag tries to start business rivalry with Bajaj (as a way of taking revenge on Bajaj) . Prerna finds out and comes to meet him and comments that anurag is being immoral and getting really cheap πŸ˜†and tells him to stop irritating Bajaj as anurag isn't really even 1 % as shrewd as bajaj so it would be better if he stops doing stuff he isn't good at !!!

6) Prerna gives prem1 to anurag to stop anurag from going into suicidal depression. but soon, prem falls ill. Bajaj takes prerna to hospital. Prerna blasts anu for not taking good care of her son and tells him that she is prem's mother and she should be informed about everything and that she will take prem back if he is neglected. later at bajaj house, bajaj apologises to her for his overall rude behaviour and promises her to be a good father to prem. they hug each other.

7) After Bajaj 'dies' in australia, prerna refuses to marry anurag πŸ˜ƒ she agrees only after her kids emotionally blackmail her and everyone tells her that prem1 (the illegitimate kid) needs some legitimacy πŸ˜ƒ after all, now that his adopted father(Bajaj) has also died

8) After bajaj comes back, once he calls her up at midnight (he is drunk). anurag gets pissed off. But Prerna finds bajaj's action perfectly normal and justifies bajaj saying "oh come on. he is just drunk. that's all !" and talks sweetly with bajajπŸ˜†

9) after prem's death, anurag accuses bajaj. Prerna supports bajaj and goes against anurag in court.

10) After the leap, when anurag wants to sleep with prerna (to 'save' sneha), prerna tells him that he is like a cancer to her body and his touch is the last thing she wants in her life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

11) the scene at basu house where prerna confesses her love for bajaj in dark and is irritated when anurag hears it instead of bajaj and the way she begs to bajaj and the way she screams when bajaj takes out the engagement ring from her finger and anurag watching the whole drama πŸ˜†

12) After prem2's kidnapping, Prerna tells anurag that god hasnt given him any child because he isnt good enough to be a father πŸ˜›

13) All the scenes when prerna slaps anurag (oh there r so many i hv lost count)

14) all the scenes where prerna keeps pining for bajaj or romancing bajaj in front of her good friend anurag (again i hv lost count)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

In 6th scene, I remember Bajaj takin Prerna to hosp, Prerna yelling at Anu. If I'm not mistaken its when Bajaj is planning to take Prerna to Australia & Anu says that if he wished to interfere, he would have told Prerna that Prem is in the hosp. Then Bajaj brings her there, she asks yahan kaun hai? Bajaj says"Prem". But did Prem earlier live with Bajaj???

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Prem was supposed to stay either with the Bajajs or with the Sharmas but NOT with the Basus. He was given to the Basus only after anurag goes on the verge of nervous breakdown.

That is why Bajaj says in frustration to anurag when he demands custody of sneha "Sneha is safest here. Prem also would hv been safe had he not been with you."

Fifster thumbnail

you all are soooooo mean to anurag

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Rocking scenes Tulip!!!! I loved today's episode when prerna tells anurag that he is the reason for all the sadness in her life!!! Just tooo good!!!