Dekha Ek Khwaab

Munniya's and Udayveer Wedding!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rufa

Rufa

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Guyz !!!!!! Don't you think that Udayveer would start to like her as a friend !!!! When they get maried Udayveer would be UNhappy beacause he love someone elseCryCryCry!!
OR

tHEY WOULD MEET EACH OTHER AGAIN IN AN RESTURANT AND HE CRUSHHES INTO HER AND SPILLS HIS GLASS OF CHAMPHANE IN HER DRESS (MISUDERSTANDING) THEY FIGGHT AGAIN AND AGIN AND EVENTUALLY EVERYTIME THEY MEET THEY GET INTO A FIGHT !EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed tHE ARgUmeNNT ARE So SwEET THAT THE HATRED  TURNS INTO LOVE!ClapStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClap tHEY GET MARRIED  AND THEY WOULD LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER !!!!!

tHESE are My pRIdiCtrion Thatnx for reading!11

Edited by Rufa - 26 November 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janeniroopa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Munniya's and Udayveer Wedding!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

you like muniya and uv like me...but uv got grey shades...n muniya already fell for Akash...Oops..

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
but i like udayveery and i hope your prediction comes true. i'd love to see muniya and udayveer together!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khanmissmalika...navina...

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
well muniya is not exactly a saint...!
by the way finally figured it out...he is ashish kapoor and plays nikhil on YRKKH serial too...bugging me as i could not figure it out

Edited by prernacda - 28 November 2011 at 4:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsona

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.