Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

~The Kunal Chopra/Sameer Soni AT~Teri Deewani ... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by rdfan

Sammy Day Dreaming

Exactly 
SammyDay Dreaming
SammyEmbarrassed

I really like his voice and accent too. He speak so sweetly. Remeber in SBS, how he gave over the MF to Kirti calling her SiddhiDay Dreaming

he was laughing when Kirti was singingROFL. Too good yaar
He makes her very comfortable and guides her,i have seen it during GPA red carpet also.Smile

What a personality yaar,only very few people have such personality-Even after such fiasco with DB he talked very nicely about her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73-RD--Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The Kunal Chopra/Sameer Soni AT~Teri Deewani ... (Page 8)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
He makes her very comfortable and guides her,i have seen it during GPA red carpet also.Smile

What a personality yaar,only very few people have such personality-Even after such fiasco with DB he talked very nicely about her.
[/QUOTE]

That shows how classy he is. He never stooped to DB level yet defended Shweta that day. That whole fiasco made him the real hero.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--RD-

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Sahasra - Ab toh mujhe Vivah phir say dekhani padegi. I don't remember this scene yaar.
It's in the song sequence.Sammy gives his classic huh expression to shahid when he doesn't throw the ball at amrita and they loose the game.This water fall scene where he plays with his kid n shahid n comes out calling his wife n lifts her n takes her to water fall.I don't even know how many times i watched this song,sab kuch yaad hai.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]It's in the song sequence.Sammy gives his classic huh expression to shahid when he doesn't throw the ball at amrita and they loose the game.This water fall scene where he plays with his kid n shahid n comes out calling his wife n lifts her n takes her to water fall.I don't even know how many times i watched this song,sab kuch yaad hai.LOL
[/QUOTE]

I can tell you remember every little detail of this song. I will definitely watch it again when I get home. I always liked Sammy, but not the way I started liking him after Parichay. 

Edited by Iamrani - 07 December 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--RD-shweta_r

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I can tell you remember every little detail of this song. I will definitely watch it again when I get home. I always liked Sammy, but not the way I started liking him after Parichay. May be because now we got to see him daily and also versatility in his acting in a single show.
Bye Rani.c u 2mrwSmile

Edited by -sahasra- - 07 December 2011 at 2:46pm

-RD-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Bye sahasra. Sleep well. See you tomorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--RD-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Sahasra - Ab toh mujhe Vivah phir say dekhani padegi. I don't remember this scene yaar.
It's in the song sequence.Sammy gives his classic huh expression to shahid when he doesn't throw the ball at amrita and they loose the game.This water fall scene where he plays with his kid n shahid n comes out calling his wife n lifts her n takes her to water fall.I don't even know how many times i watched this song,sab kuch yaad hai.LOL

Awww I luv that bit his xpressions were fab at that point

-sahasra-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Hi Pooja and sahasra,

I have updated the Biography and Char Sketth section of Sammy AT thread. I think I am happy with how the Biography is looking; however, I need to add some pics at certain places for the Char sketch. Also, I am not sure If I need to make any changes to the font (inserts from glowtxt) for Char Sketch. take a look at it and let me know what modifications are needed in font department. Also, let me know If you think I have written it too wordy or long, If so I can cut some materials out of it. 

Both of you, please feel free to make any changes to it or add/subtract anything to it. I am not too good at animation stuff. Will look for your feedback tomorrow. 

Rani

Edited by Iamrani - 08 December 2011 at 3:34pm

-sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top