Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

~The Kunal Chopra/Sameer Soni AT~Teri Deewani ... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

kcsammyAT

kcsammyAT

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

@Rani,Pooja I sent PM to ramonag who posted scanned copy of MB in KTLK.She replied me that her printer isn't working and her friend got it scanned for her,She told that 2mrw she'll ask her friend to scan Sammy's also.Hope we get it by 2mrw.I really wanted to see sammy n read his replies.

Awww thnks yaar if u get it will post it to Main Page of our thread

Edited by kcsammyAT - 07 December 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The Kunal Chopra/Sameer Soni AT~Teri Deewani ... (Page 6)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kcsammyAT

kcsammyAT

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rdfan

Did u guys watch him in that show on Star One Dil kya chahta hai it was abt three friends and he played th rich one Awww he looked gorgeous in that show
Nahi yaar,Ouchunfortunately i didn't watch any of sammy's TV shows not even Jassi.It's after Parichay started i saw few epis of Jassi.Will surely watch dil kya chahta hai this week end.Where can i find the links?

Links ...let me c ...i saw it on the rpt ages ago on TV but links must b thereWink

-sahasra-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

@Rani,Pooja I sent PM to ramonag who posted scanned copy of MB in KTLK.She replied me that her printer isn't working and her friend got it scanned for her,She told that 2mrw she'll ask her friend to scan Sammy's also.Hope we get it by 2mrw.I really wanted to see sammy n read his replies.

yeah, she replied the same thing to me. She also said that someone from your forum already requested for this info. I knew it must have been you. Hope she sends it to us tomorrow. She seemed like a nice person. 

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kcsammyAT

Awww thnks yaar if u get it will post it to Main Page of our thread
Yh sure,As soon as she sends me i shall post it in our AT.Smile(under pics/interview section only na)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kcsammyAT-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kcsammyAT

Did u guys watch him in that show on Star One Dil kya chahta hai it was abt three friends and he played th rich one Awww he looked gorgeous in that show
Nahi yaar,Ouchunfortunately i didn't watch any of sammy's TV shows not even Jassi.It's after Parichay started i saw few epis of Jassi.Will surely watch dil kya chahta hai this week end.Where can i find the links?

Links ...let me c ...i saw it on the rpt ages ago on TV but links must b thereWink

I also want the link. I want to see sameer in his earlier TV shows. Like sahasra I have never seen him on TV shows before Parichay except of-course BB4. 

kcsammyAT-sahasra-

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

yeah, she replied the same thing to me. She also said that someone from your forum already requested for this info. I knew it must have been you. Hope she sends it to us tomorrow. She seemed like a nice person. 
LOLLOLLOLOther than we three devils,who will send?ROFLYh really nice,she replied immediately,so sweet of her.Smile

kcsammyAT

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

U know what all the more credit to Sammy cuz at 40 he still features and tops the list while the younger actors just sit and watch ...while tis guy just keeps getting better with age...Sammy has that neat polish ..n a certain style n grace abt him which obviously comes frm is edu bg..rani PM moi th link for the thread jahan ye fruustration nikaala jaa raha haiLOL

Pooja, sahasra,

I send you guys the link to the thread where frustration nikala ja raha hai. I had fun seeing them so miffed about Sammy making the top spot.

kcsammyAT-sahasra-

kcsammyAT

kcsammyAT

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@Sahasra- Haan interviews section ...

@Rani n Sahasra- Awww u guys let me search down that show for u ...it is one of my favs after Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Sammy was awww

-sahasra--Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top