~The Kunal Chopra/Sameer Soni AT~Teri Deewani ... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Nahi yaar,unfortunately i didn't watch any of sammy's TV shows not even Jassi.It's after Parichay started i saw few epis of Jassi.Will surely watch dil kya chahta hai this week end.Where can i find the links?

Links ...let me c ...i saw it on the rpt ages ago on TV but links must b thereπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -sahasra-

@Rani,Pooja I sent PM to ramonag who posted scanned copy of MB in KTLK.She replied me that her printer isn't working and her friend got it scanned for her,She told that 2mrw she'll ask her friend to scan Sammy's also.Hope we get it by 2mrw.I really wanted to see sammy n read his replies.

yeah, she replied the same thing to me. She also said that someone from your forum already requested for this info. I knew it must have been you. Hope she sends it to us tomorrow. She seemed like a nice person. 
Originally posted by kcsammyAT

Awww thnks yaar if u get it will post it to Main Page of our thread
Yh sure,As soon as she sends me i shall post it in our AT.😊(under pics/interview section only na)

Links ...let me c ...i saw it on the rpt ages ago on TV but links must b thereπŸ˜‰

I also want the link. I want to see sameer in his earlier TV shows. Like sahasra I have never seen him on TV shows before Parichay except of-course BB4. 
Originally posted by Iamrani

yeah, she replied the same thing to me. She also said that someone from your forum already requested for this info. I knew it must have been you. Hope she sends it to us tomorrow. She seemed like a nice person. 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Other than we three devils,who will send?🀣Yh really nice,she replied immediately,so sweet of her.😊
Originally posted by rdfan

U know what all the more credit to Sammy cuz at 40 he still features and tops the list while the younger actors just sit and watch ...while tis guy just keeps getting better with age...Sammy has that neat polish ..n a certain style n grace abt him which obviously comes frm is edu bg..rani PM moi th link for the thread jahan ye fruustration nikaala jaa raha haiπŸ˜†

Pooja, sahasra,

I send you guys the link to the thread where frustration nikala ja raha hai. I had fun seeing them so miffed about Sammy making the top spot.
@Sahasra- Haan interviews section ...

@Rani n Sahasra- Awww u guys let me search down that show for u ...it is one of my favs after Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Sammy was awww

@Rani n Sahasra- Awww u guys let me search down that show for u ...it is one of my favs after Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Sammy was awww

That would be my weekend viewing material. I haven't seen any of young Sammy's work. The first time ever I saw him was Bagbaan. I had seen him in Aja soniya music video, but didn't know who he was at that time.

I just checked archives section of star one on IF And also YT but didnt find any videos
@Sahasra- itni asaani se nahi milega it was one of the first shows when star one was launched ...

@Rani- U saw Sammy in Vivaah and I hatee love stories ...he looked wow in Vivah and Fashion as well
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago