Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

~The Kunal Chopra/Sameer Soni AT~Teri Deewani ... (Page 144)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

@ Rani, correct bola, cvs are misleading poor viewers in the name of showing some insignificant so called romantic scenes nowdays. 

You are right even SiNal scenes are loosing it's charm may be because they are not coming naturally, but seem to be forced in. Also how much romance can they show with pregnant wifeConfused? No matter what happens, at the back of my mind I always know she is pregnant. Her pregnancy takes way from the charm from the romance. They shouldn't have showed her pregnant so soonOuch May be after some Sinal romanceOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

@ Rani, correct bola, cvs are misleading poor viewers in the name of showing some insignificant so called romantic scenes nowdays. 

You are right even SiNal scenes are loosing it's charm may be because they are not coming naturally, but seem to be forced in. Also how much romance can they show with pregnant wifeConfused? No matter what happens, at the back of my mind I always know she is pregnant. Her pregnancy takes way from the charm from the romance. They shouldn't have showed her pregnant so soonOuch May be after some Sinal romanceOuch

Exactly my thoughts, they are forced into the scenario.  Not natural progression scenes. 

Pregnancy ke bare me toh jitna kam bole wohi accha hain. Heights of illogicalness shown. It was starting of downfall for the show, Gaurav's EMa just accelerated it. Angry

-Rani

-suhani- IF-Sizzlerz
-suhani-
-suhani-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
now i m also leaving ... bye to eveyone...tak car ...
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Exactly my thoughts, they are forced into the scenario.  Not natural progression scenes. 

Pregnancy ke bare me toh jitna kam bole wohi accha hain. Heights of illogicalness shown. It was starting of downfall for the show, Gaurav's EMa just accelerated it. Angry
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the natural progression would have been Kunal's transition from Gadda to the bed in a romantic and interesting manner, their short walks to the beach, Kunal making pasta for Siddhi, 2nd C-Night, then the pregnancy, but Cvs messed it up big time and now they have to enforce romance in the story.

You are right even If they the EMA track wasn't there, the show would have gone down the hill after the illogical pregnancy track. That's what Killed this show for usAngry

pinkeye

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Bye Rani, Bhavi, Suhani. Take care. Hug

Catch you all tomorrow.

Hope  woh pagdi scene ke ilawa kuch accha bhi dekhe ko mile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-suhani--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by su0612

now i m also leaving ... bye to eveyone...tak car ...

Bye Suhani, have a good night. you were awfully quiteSmile

-suhani-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Bye Rani, Bhavi, Suhani. Take care. Hug

Catch you all tomorrow.

Hope  woh pagdi scene ke ilawa kuch accha bhi dekhe ko mile.

Bye Payal, have a good nightHug. Lets hope soSmile
pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Yeah, the natural progression would have been Kunal's transition from Gadda to the bed in a romantic and interesting manner, their short walks to the beach, Kunal making pasta for Siddhi, 2nd C-Night, then the pregnancy, but Cvs messed it up big time and now they have to enforce romance in the story.

You are right even If they the EMA track wasn't there, the show would have gone down the hill after the illogical pregnancy track. That's what Killed this show for usAngry
[/QUOTE]

will  reply this later. want to say lot  about it. 

-Rani

Go to top