Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice bouquet sahasra. Hope we can send it to Sammy somehow. He deserves to be the sexiest man on earth. 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Nice bouquet sahasra. Hope we can send it to Sammy somehow. He deserves to be the sexiest man on earth. 

kaash hum sammy ko bhej sakte hai but our sammy is so clever n shy that he isn't available anywhere😆
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

kaash hum sammy ko bhej sakte hai but our sammy is so clever n shy that he isn't available anywhere😆

I was searching on Google to see if I can find some more info Sammy being on people mag and came across some other forum (I am not going to mention the name), but it's a competitor show of Parichay. Their members were so jealous that Sammy is on top spot and the lead of their show isn't there at all. They were so frustrated about it yaar. Yeh dekh kay bas maza aa gaya.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

I was searching on Google to see if I can find some more info Sammy being on people mag and came across some other forum (I am not going to mention the name), but it's a competitor show of Parichay. Their members were so jealous that Sammy is on top spot and the lead of their show isn't there at all. They were so frustrated about it yaar. Yeh dekh kay bas maza aa gaya.

I too searched for it but it seems indian edition of peoples mag isn't available online.Hope the IF member who read it post some pics of the article.

Pyaar karne waale, are pyaar hee karenge
Jalne waale chaahe jal-jal marenge
😆

Whoever it may be they should understand one thing,having a six pack doesn't make them sexy.It has to be natural😊

😆
-Rani thumbnail
I too searched for it but it seems indian edition of peoples mag isn't available online.Hope the IF member who read it post some pics of the article.

Pyaar karne waale, are pyaar hee karenge
Jalne waale chaahe jal-jal marenge
😆

Whoever it may be they should understand one thing,having a six pack doesn't make them sexy.It has to be natural😊

😆

Totally agree with you yaar. I mean their lead actor is young and probably has six pack (I don't know that actor so not sure about his physicality), but no where near making the list. I think that's why they were so frustrated - How come someone as old as Sammy be on the top of the list. 

They said, Shushant is fine he is young, even MB is good looking, but Sameer how did he become the no1. I was having too much fun reading it and was feeling so proud of us Menkas and our Sammy😍
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
U know what all the more credit to Sammy cuz at 40 he still features and tops the list while the younger actors just sit and watch ...while tis guy just keeps getting better with age...Sammy has that neat polish ..n a certain style n grace abt him which obviously comes frm is edu bg..rani PM moi th link for the thread jahan ye fruustration nikaala jaa raha hai😆
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Did u guys watch him in that show on Star One Dil kya chahta hai it was abt three friends and he played th rich one Awww he looked gorgeous in that show
-sahasra- thumbnail
@Rani,Pooja I sent PM to ramonag who posted scanned copy of MB in KTLK.She replied me that her printer isn't working and her friend got it scanned for her,She told that 2mrw she'll ask her friend to scan Sammy's also.Hope we get it by 2mrw.I really wanted to see sammy n read his replies.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Did u guys watch him in that show on Star One Dil kya chahta hai it was abt three friends and he played th rich one Awww he looked gorgeous in that show

Nahi yaar,unfortunately i didn't watch any of sammy's TV shows not even Jassi.It's after Parichay started i saw few epis of Jassi.Will surely watch dil kya chahta hai this week end.Where can i find the links?
kcsammyAT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

@Rani,Pooja I sent PM to ramonag who posted scanned copy of MB in KTLK.She replied me that her printer isn't working and her friend got it scanned for her,She told that 2mrw she'll ask her friend to scan Sammy's also.Hope we get it by 2mrw.I really wanted to see sammy n read his replies.

Awww thnks yaar if u get it will post it to Main Page of our thread
Edited by kcsammyAT - 12 years ago