Page 5 of 11

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by IMLONEY

I MADE 7 CUTS ON MY WRIST AND I'M BLEEDING BADLY...  YOU GUYS WIN YOU GUYS WIN YOU GUYS WIN OKAY FINE I ACCEPT IT I'M CHILDISH,IMMATURE,MEAN,RUDE.. I'M A REALLY BAD PERSON.. HAPPY NOW HAPPY NOW???? I'M SURE YOU DO...  

You're amazing...you're bleeding badly and yet you're still typing away without a hint of nausea, light-headednes and whatnot. ClapROFL

after 7 cuts do u think she will be in a position to read u'r postLOL

If she can write that out, then I'm sure she can read my posts too. Don't worry, she seems a very resilient type, easy to bounce back...maybe she'll come back with another ID to say she's nursing herself to good health. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAIRA/SUSHAAN DISLIKERS (Page 5)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tejeshec

IF-Rockerz

tejeshec

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramzzz

I MADE 7 CUTS ON MY WRIST AND I'M BLEEDING BADLY... YOU GUYS WIN YOU GUYS WIN YOU GUYS WIN OKAY FINE I ACCEPT IT I'M CHILDISH,IMMATURE,MEAN,RUDE.. I'M A REALLY BAD PERSON.. HAPPY NOW HAPPY NOW???? I'M SURE YOU DO...

You're amazing...you're bleeding badly and yet you're still typing away without a hint of nausea, light-headednes and whatnot. ClapROFL

ThiS person iS superman/woman.. ;P

if she was superwoman then why is she bleedingLOL and why is she a bad personROFL

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

I MADE 7 CUTS ON MY WRIST AND I'M BLEEDING BADLY... YOU GUYS WIN YOU GUYS WIN YOU GUYS WIN OKAY FINE I ACCEPT IT I'M CHILDISH,IMMATURE,MEAN,RUDE.. I'M A REALLY BAD PERSON.. HAPPY NOW HAPPY NOW???? I'M SURE YOU DO...

I was thinking the same LOL LOL Shall we dial 911 or 999 or what ever it is in India!

tejeshec

IF-Rockerz

tejeshec

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I was thinking the same LOL LOL Shall we dial 911 or 999 or what ever it is in India!

FYI 102

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Or how about the Chinese version, 119? ROFL Wouldn't it be funny us dialing and the police will be like what the hell. LOL

ramzzz

Goldie

ramzzz

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramzzz

ThiS person iS superman/woman.. ;P

if she was superwoman then why is she bleedingLOL and why is she a bad personROFL
She wants to show that super heros have shady sides too

tejeshec

IF-Rockerz

tejeshec

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Most of the jaira/sushaan dislikers are actually jay soni dislikers and that's a fact...  Evil Smile

acha ji..please enlighten us with more such facts..they make a good readingBig smile

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

FYI 102

That's a really bad emergency number...think about it...w/ 911 (or 119), you just have to move your thumb rapidly extensively twice. But with 102, you have to move it extensively three places, making a difference of a second between life and death. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top