Sasural Genda Phool

JAIRA/SUSHAAN DISLIKERS (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I think it's okay to have favourites. Everyone has different likes and dislikes.  Smile  

For instance, GEET is my favourite show but I prefer Drashti Dhami/Geet over Gurmeet/Maan.  I really like Drashti's offscreen personality as she's very down to earth and humble. Smile

In SGP, I prefer Jay Soni/Ishaan over Ragini/Suhana. I like Jay Soni's offscreen personality. He seems to be down to earth and friendly.  Smile

To me, it doesn't matter if someone hates or dislikes the actor or actress that I'm a fan of.  Thumbs Up

Edited by utopia88 - 26 November 2011 at 4:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91MadameX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAIRA/SUSHAAN DISLIKERS (Page 3)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PreetyLoveJS

Goldie

PreetyLoveJS

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
For me, d only reason for watching SGP is jay soni.
i love him to d core n i feel he is much better than ragini in al aspects.he is so adorable n humble...

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
@ utopia: And it shouldn't really matter either...as one of my friends said earlier, your favorites may matter to you a lot but there's no link in how others' preferences should affect you.

@ all: What started off as a thread that was definitely BBC, I'm very surprised that this became a discussion instead. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety

For me, d only reason for watching SGP is jay soni.
i love him to d core n i feel he is much better than ragini in al aspects.he is so adorable n humble...

That doesn't say anything about his acting. Wink So my point is...I don't think he's better than Ragini in acting...but since you see otherwise, may you explain it to me?

PreetyLoveJS

Goldie

PreetyLoveJS

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I said what i felt n yes for me jay acts better than ragini.she does a lot of overacting especially these days...

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

@ utopia: And it shouldn't really matter either...as one of my friends said earlier, your favorites may matter to you a lot but there's no link in how others' preferences should affect you.

@ all: What started off as a thread that was definitely BBC, I'm very surprised that this became a discussion instead. LOL

Yep, we all have our personal preferences and different opinions. Whether other people like or hate the actors or actresses that we happen to like shouldn't matter at all to us.   Smile 

Edited by utopia88 - 26 November 2011 at 5:18pm

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety

I said what i felt n yes for me jay acts better than ragini.she does a lot of overacting especially these days...

Hmmm...from the episodes I have seen so far, Ragini's acting has been fine...only the script concerning her character was awful. I think we need to make a distinction here on that. Same applies to Jay but only to a certain degree...mannerisms of Ishaan is what Jay has to carry out as an actor and personally, I find the body language that he makes in response to Suhana makes him seem irritating rather than endearing. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everventure

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
@ Preety off course Jay is not like Ragini in any aspect, she is an Actress !! and again same point , in order to say one loves Jay does not and should not say in addition that he is better then Ragini, I dont see any need unless there is some doubt in your mindWink those who like and are fans of Ragini dont have to compare her with any one , if we say she is good we dont say she is good and Jay is bad, why Jay,s fans have to be all that sensitive , if you think he is good then he is good , no need to compare with a FEMALE actor LOL no matter what , you can not ! please dont see it as bashing as its definitely not.

Edited by venture - 26 November 2011 at 5:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadRaginiFan-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top