Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMLONEY

@leo4ever and i find jay much better than ragini  in both ways btw you must be a jay soni hater right?? ROFL
SleepySleepySleepy this silly argument again? seriously there are fans who love BOTH Jai and Ragini (like me) can you please stop instigating people now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAIRA/SUSHAAN DISLIKERS (Page 2)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Sheema, this person is most likely the person MPROCKS...so no point in writing all that...this person will just keep making posts to provoke people. LOL Best to ignore, or like me have fun bothering this person. ROFL

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Ekta bachay you do the honours for me please!! Maar Kay bhagaoo is ko idhar say in Ekta style which is similar to Praful and Hunsa Ben!!

Edited by venture - 26 November 2011 at 1:31pm

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Sheema, I've already been doing that since morning. ROFL But that time she was another ID too...and that got banned. LOL

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
You are on a mission MID BUSTER!!

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
No, no, you got it all wrong...I'm trying to befriend these wackos and convert them. ROFL

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I agree with LEO .     For me , Ishan comes off as weak person too. U and ur spouce r not 2 separate perons ut U take of each other & their pro . Cons ... which Ishan is not doing with what ever reason . Suhana may b childish in her actions but what is Ishan's reason or excuse for not giving earful or show the right way without giving up against suhana's tentrums ... Ishan gives up on Suhana way too much ... which is for me very annoying .

As for SuShan never been big fan of them . They have good vibe but not like 4 th of july chemistry if that's what u r looking for ... Jay Ra too r more like Friends kind of vibe but nothing more than that . Jay's acting regarding Ishan doesn't apeal to me so that's that but I DON'T HATE HIM .   I don't know him personally & Don't care enough to know him personally . That also goes for Ragini too .   
        I don't care for actors / Actresses but I enjoy good performances . Not Big Fan of anyone so deal with my view...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.Gleo4everventureMadameXYusBee

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I agree with LEO .     For me , Ishan comes off as weak person too. U and ur spouce r not 2 separate perons ut U take of each other & their pro . Cons ... which Ishan is not doing with what ever reason . Suhana may b childish in her actions but what is Ishan's reason or excuse for not giving earful or show the right way without giving up against suhana's tentrums ... Ishan gives up on Suhana way too much ... which is for me very annoying .

As for SuShan never been big fan of them . They have good vibe but not like 4 th of july chemistry if that's what u r looking for ... Jay Ra too r more like Friends kind of vibe but nothing more than that . Jay's acting regarding Ishan doesn't apeal to me so that's that but I DON'T HATE HIM .   I don't know him personally & Don't care enough to know him personally . That also goes for Ragini too .   
        I don't care for actors / Actresses but I enjoy good performances . Not Big Fan of anyone so deal with my view...

I absolutely love dealing with you LOL Liked what you said , and that's how it should be normally, but abnormality can attack any body any time LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top