JAIRA/SUSHAAN DISLIKERS - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MadameX

That's a really bad emergency number...think about it...w/ 911 (or 119), you just have to move your thumb rapidly extensively twice. But with 102, you have to move it extensively three places, making a difference of a second between life and death. 😆

In a country where pizza delivery happens faster than ambulance arrival , seconds delay is totally acceptable
Originally posted by tejeshec

In a country where pizza delivery happens faster than ambulance arrival , seconds delay is totally acceptable

Then I guess during emergencies, just call the pizza guy. 🤣 But I guess that'll take more numbers...😆
Originally posted by tejeshec

Then pizza people shud be kolled as they will take her faster to hosP..lol
Jules I feel like calling the pizza delivery people to take you in for emergency to take care of writing social skills. ðŸ¤£

Jules I feel like calling the pizza delivery people to take you in for emergency to take care of writing social skills.🤣
Hae u now..my last post was good enough to be understood by evriwun..lOl
I didn't say people had trouble understanding, I'm talking about your bad grammar. ðŸ˜† Looks like you spent more time on rugby than English class. ðŸ˜†

I didn't say people had trouble understanding, I'm talking about your bad grammar.😆 Looks like you spent more time on rugby than English class.😆
Owh now i got..but wot d hoot..as long aS u get wot m saein..
Cause when you talk like that I keep thinking you have Elmo's voice when I know you don't. ðŸ¤£

Cause when you talk like that I keep thinking you have Elmo's voice when I know you don't.🤣
Lmao elmo..i used to love him..
Ya...Sesame Street used to be fun. ðŸ˜†