Sasural Genda Phool

JAIRA/SUSHAAN DISLIKERS - Page 3

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: preety

I said what i felt n yes for me jay acts better than ragini.she does a lot of overacting especially these days...

Hmmm...from the episodes I have seen so far, Ragini's acting has been fine...only the script concerning her character was awful. I think we need to make a distinction here on that. Same applies to Jay but only to a certain degree...mannerisms of Ishaan is what Jay has to carry out as an actor and personally, I find the body language that he makes in response to Suhana makes him seem irritating rather than endearing. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Preety off course Jay is not like Ragini in any aspect, she is an Actress !! and again same point , in order to say one loves Jay does not and should not say in addition that he is better then Ragini, I dont see any need unless there is some doubt in your mindπŸ˜‰ those who like and are fans of Ragini dont have to compare her with any one , if we say she is good we dont say she is good and Jay is bad, why Jay,s fans have to be all that sensitive , if you think he is good then he is good , no need to compare with a FEMALE actor πŸ˜† no matter what , you can not ! please dont see it as bashing as its definitely not.
Edited by venture - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: venture

@ Preety off course Jay is not like Ragini in any aspect, she is an Actress !! and again same point , in order to say one loves Jay does not and should not say in addition that he is better then Ragini, I dont see any need unless there is some doubt in your mindπŸ˜‰ those who like and are fans of Ragini dont have to compare her with any one , if we say she is good we dont say she is good and Jay is bad, why Jay,s fans have to be all that sensitive , if you think he is good then he is good , no need to compare with a FEMALE actor πŸ˜† no matter what , you can not ! please dont see it as bashing as its definitely not.

that's exactly what I don't understand HOW you can compare a male and a female in terms of looks and acting? I mean different things are expected of them depending on the sex of the person so how in the world can you compare the two

I've said this once and I'll say it again for me I love both Jai and Ragini equally and right now BOTH of them are under performing in terms of acting...so it's unfair to say that one is performing better than the other
PreetyLoveJS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

@ Preety off course Jay is not like Ragini in any aspect, she is an Actress !! and again same point , in order to say one loves Jay does not and should not say in addition that he is better then Ragini, I dont see any need unless there is some doubt in your mind[;)] those who like and are fans of Ragini dont have to compare her with any one , if we say she is good we dont say she is good and Jay is bad, why Jay,s fans have to be all that sensitive , if you think he is good then he is good , no need to compare with a FEMALE actor[LOL] no matter what , you can not !please dont see it as bashing as its definitely not.[BR]

Cant we compare two actors in terms of acting??? n it was my personal preference.i didnt impose it on anyone.its upto u how u see it...
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Like both of them...but love Ragini both are amazinggg!!!! Actor's...no comparison..
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I MADE 7 CUTS ON MY WRIST AND I'M BLEEDING BADLY...  YOU GUYS WIN YOU GUYS WIN YOU GUYS WIN OKAY FINE I ACCEPT IT I'M CHILDISH,IMMATURE,MEAN,RUDE.. I'M A REALLY BAD PERSON.. HAPPY NOW HAPPY NOW???? I'M SURE YOU DO...  
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: IMLONEY

I MADE 7 CUTS ON MY WRIST AND I'M BLEEDING BADLY...  YOU GUYS WIN YOU GUYS WIN YOU GUYS WIN OKAY FINE I ACCEPT IT I'M CHILDISH,IMMATURE,MEAN,RUDE.. I'M A REALLY BAD PERSON.. HAPPY NOW HAPPY NOW???? I'M SURE YOU DO...  

Whether I agree or don't agree with your opinion, I still respect it. πŸ˜Š

Everyone has differing views on things and not everyone is going to agree with each other.  πŸ˜Š

So don't feel like you have to suppress your honest opinion. 

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IMLONEY

You're amazing...you're bleeding badly and yet you're still typing away without a hint of nausea, light-headednes and whatnot. πŸ‘πŸ€£
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

You're amazing...you're bleeding badly and yet you're still typing away without a hint of nausea, light-headednes and whatnot. πŸ‘πŸ€£

after 7 cuts do u think she will be in a position to read u'r postπŸ˜†
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

after 7 cuts do u think she will be in a position to read u'r postπŸ˜†

ThiS person iS superman/woman.. ;P