JAIRA/SUSHAAN DISLIKERS - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
You are on a mission MID BUSTER!!
No, no, you got it all wrong...I'm trying to befriend these wackos and convert them. 🤣
I agree with LEO .     For me , Ishan comes off as weak person too. U and ur spouce r not 2 separate perons ut U take of each other & their pro . Cons ... which Ishan is not doing with what ever reason . Suhana may b childish in her actions but what is Ishan's reason or excuse for not giving earful or show the right way without giving up against suhana's tentrums ... Ishan gives up on Suhana way too much ... which is for me very annoying .

As for SuShan never been big fan of them . They have good vibe but not like 4 th of july chemistry if that's what u r looking for ... Jay Ra too r more like Friends kind of vibe but nothing more than that . Jay's acting regarding Ishan doesn't apeal to me so that's that but I DON'T HATE HIM .   I don't know him personally & Don't care enough to know him personally . That also goes for Ragini too .   
        I don't care for actors / Actresses but I enjoy good performances . Not Big Fan of anyone so deal with my view...
Originally posted by netri

I agree with LEO .     For me , Ishan comes off as weak person too. U and ur spouce r not 2 separate perons ut U take of each other & their pro . Cons ... which Ishan is not doing with what ever reason . Suhana may b childish in her actions but what is Ishan's reason or excuse for not giving earful or show the right way without giving up against suhana's tentrums ... Ishan gives up on Suhana way too much ... which is for me very annoying .

As for SuShan never been big fan of them . They have good vibe but not like 4 th of july chemistry if that's what u r looking for ... Jay Ra too r more like Friends kind of vibe but nothing more than that . Jay's acting regarding Ishan doesn't apeal to me so that's that but I DON'T HATE HIM .   I don't know him personally & Don't care enough to know him personally . That also goes for Ragini too .   
        I don't care for actors / Actresses but I enjoy good performances . Not Big Fan of anyone so deal with my view...

I absolutely love dealing with you 😆 Liked what you said , and that's how it should be normally, but abnormality can attack any body any time 😆
I think it's okay to have favourites. Everyone has different likes and dislikes.  😊  

For instance, GEET is my favourite show but I prefer Drashti Dhami/Geet over Gurmeet/Maan.  I really like Drashti's offscreen personality as she's very down to earth and humble. 😊

In SGP, I prefer Jay Soni/Ishaan over Ragini/Suhana. I like Jay Soni's offscreen personality. He seems to be down to earth and friendly.  😊

To me, it doesn't matter if someone hates or dislikes the actor or actress that I'm a fan of.  👍🏼

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
For me, d only reason for watching SGP is jay soni.
i love him to d core n i feel he is much better than ragini in al aspects.he is so adorable n humble...
@ utopia: And it shouldn't really matter either...as one of my friends said earlier, your favorites may matter to you a lot but there's no link in how others' preferences should affect you.

@ all: What started off as a thread that was definitely BBC, I'm very surprised that this became a discussion instead. 😆
Originally posted by preety

For me, d only reason for watching SGP is jay soni.
i love him to d core n i feel he is much better than ragini in al aspects.he is so adorable n humble...

That doesn't say anything about his acting. 😉 So my point is...I don't think he's better than Ragini in acting...but since you see otherwise, may you explain it to me?
I said what i felt n yes for me jay acts better than ragini.she does a lot of overacting especially these days...
Originally posted by MadameX

@ utopia: And it shouldn't really matter either...as one of my friends said earlier, your favorites may matter to you a lot but there's no link in how others' preferences should affect you.

@ all: What started off as a thread that was definitely BBC, I'm very surprised that this became a discussion instead. 😆

Yep, we all have our personal preferences and different opinions. Whether other people like or hate the actors or actresses that we happen to like shouldn't matter at all to us.   😊 
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago