JAIRA/SUSHAAN DISLIKERS

Posted: 12 years ago
Most of the jaira/sushaan dislikers are actually jay soni dislikers and that's a fact...  ðŸ˜ˆ
@MadameX  well good for you babe!!
um okay?😕

it's a personal preference right? I love JaiRa/SuShan to the core...but it doesnt mean everyone has to, learn to appreciate difference of opinion

Yeah well thats open for all right. And more than jaira wat matters is sushan. Acting wise n even in looks ragni is better than jai. In sgp sushan look sweet saath, they dont have any electrifying chem or even romantic scenes as it is light romantic angle. However for me ishan is shown as a weak person. He has never really impressed me as hubby , always finds suhana as a source of amusment.but for me he is ishan. Wouldnt want to change it.
@leo4ever and i find jay much better than ragini  in both ways btw you must be a jay soni hater right?? ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by IMLONEY

@leo4ever and i find jay much better than ragini in both waysbtw you must be a jay soni hater right??🤣

It's so childish ! I can't believe it, so all Jay,s fan , not all but most of Jay, s fan I come across thinks that if one don't like Ishaan one HATES Jay, if one loves RAGINI one HATES JAY,if one does not have any opinion of Jay one HATES him!! Do we have no other choice or option of either loving him or HATING him, how can we HATE somebody with out knowing him, we may dislike somebody or have no opinion of him. To be Ragini,s fan doesnot mean that you HATE Jay, it's not a package deal that in order to be Ragini,s fan you have to be Jay,s fan too. Jay does need not us to be his fan ! He has more then enough ! And NO I DON'T HATE HIM, I dislike his present portrayal of Ishaan, and I am not his fan with out hating him. I appreciated his portrayal of Ishaan until last year after that Ishaan,s character has bed dramatically changed. Jay is I am sure a good guy but I never thought of being his fan, I liked his first six months in SGP very much but after that ... I am not keen , sue me for that. And I dont see any JaiRa, even SUSHAAN has lost there charm too... again sue me for that!Edited by venture - 12 years ago
Originally posted by IMLONEY

@leo4ever and i find jay much better than ragini  in both ways btw you must be a jay soni hater right?? ðŸ¤£
🥱🥱🥱 this silly argument again? seriously there are fans who love BOTH Jai and Ragini (like me) can you please stop instigating people now
Sheema, this person is most likely the person MPROCKS...so no point in writing all that...this person will just keep making posts to provoke people. ðŸ˜† Best to ignore, or like me have fun bothering this person. ðŸ¤£
Ekta bachay you do the honours for me please!! Maar Kay bhagaoo is ko idhar say in Ekta style which is similar to Praful and Hunsa Ben!!Edited by venture - 12 years ago
Sheema, I've already been doing that since morning. ðŸ¤£ But that time she was another ID too...and that got banned. ðŸ˜†