Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 25th Nov. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 26th Nov. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Shanky came forward after dhara got uncouncious n ask cgm abt her , cgm makes plan as bhadrasaal was abt to reach thr so thy hv to think of sumthing now n thy leave from there.

On the other side acharya got the feeling that cgm might got into problem , he calculate with stars n sits n connect with him thru telepathy for helping him , as he believes that he can help him thru this .

Here In jungle , cgm n shanky starts making plans n he continusly receiving new ideas from acharya , on the other side bhadrasaal was making plan against them, while cgm was making plan dhara wakes up n ruins thr plan n ask cgm to take her as she want to help her , cgm dnt like it n he again with shaky's help makes her uncouncious.

CGM plan was to create an illusion in front of bhadrasaal that tribals were attacking him n thy divide themselves into 2 groups one create illusion n other will wait inside water to attak them , on the other side bhadrasaal was waiting for them to cum out as he has created a trap that his soldiers were fighting for gold but he fell into cgm's trap of illusion but sugda ask him that its illusion so he plays a trick n sends sum soldiers in disguise , cgm n gang attack them n soon cgm gets to noe that its a trap n he enccounter with sugda the traitor.He remembers wat acharya told him abt bhadrasaal that he was always ready with 2 plans.

Bhadrasaal came face to face n ask cgm to fight with him n as he move forward sugda tries to attack cgm , ahiria came to save him n kill sugda ,bhadrasaal ran away from there , cgm was abt to follow him but ahiria stops him.

DoneSmile

Guyz there's a request plz do comment after reading the update n do press LIKE.

Hit The Chaskameter .

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 02 December 2011 at 10:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashFREEZING85priyavinbhaiyyajifrozen.devilchistaswethasyam08chatterboxkhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM WU: 26th Nov. '11" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhaiyyaji

bhaiyyaji

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
really enjoyed it just wondering Khushi can you get new background music of CGM i mean the ones after ashish came in PleaseWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Kushi! 

really u put lot of efforts to do so many updates hats off to u. Clap

episode was overall ok. fight strategy n C's part was good. rest was like a drag.

Swetha

Amor.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
thnx swetha for appreciating

@bhaiyaji
thnx n srry i will not able to upload that music 

swethasyam08

bhaiyyaji

bhaiyyaji

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

thnx swetha for appreciating

@bhaiyaji
thnx n srry i will not able to upload that music 
k thanks no worries

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for update and no worries confusions do happen and  again confusion for me

why did ahiriya stop cgm from following  bhadrasaal

i think finally cgm wud take help of durdara  to defeat  bhadrasaal

that telepathy thing was gud one as i wasnt understanding anything but cgm was getting the msgs

that way cgm is helped and survives

guess have to see end part again when ahiriya comes out of water

someone came that time so cudnt see the ending part properly

swethasyam08

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i saw the end part now

smart move by ahiriya

he thinks its trap by bhadrasal

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Bhadrashal was pretty stupid to let Sugda die, although chances were that he was in no position to save him.  So essentially, Sugda got betrayed in the same way that he betrayed his own.  I too suspected that he was behind his own father's death.

How does Durdhara & Mihika repeatedly get knocked unconscious by that powder?  Shouldn't they have been more alert by now?

I do hope that it's Ahirya who gets to kill Bhadrashal, rather than CGM, since he needs to avenge his bro's death.  CGM can take on Nanda later.

Hopefully, they'll kill Bhadrashal & capture the treasure next week.

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.